Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Folkestone, Kent*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Folkestone.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- All awful. Unless you want to wear an overpriced shitty garment from Debenhams or even the charity shops, so expensive. Just make your own clothes.
- board walk near saisburys in town sells like skater clothes
- oooooooh i cant wait for the new shoppin centre to be opened by the bus station, yeah ... its a bit of an eyesore, by hey! its shopping =D and jobs
- Sainsbury's in town! VERY cheap and decent quality!
- Sainsburys in town now have a decent selection of clothes!
- none really, go to tkmaxx or ebay, like me
- er debenhams doesnt count,so i really cant think of anywhere.get the bus to canterbury instead!
- A bit lacking. Debenhams is about as good as it gets!
- If your a bloke in folkestone u struggle to get clothes, as you can buy them at Debenhams, which doesnt even have a topman, or Ciro Citterio, which isnt that good! do u go to the Ashford outlet, or Canterbury!
- laundeau is pretty fat but all folkestone clothes shops are wack
- Plenty of shops in the town however your probably have better luch heading to the Designer Outlook in Ashford.
- New Look,
- debenhams, citus placce and thats about it to be honest!! i'm sure thers loads more, i dont really look!
- Bohemia hythe
- Mark One, New Look, Debenhams, Bay Trading, Peacocks, QS, small outlet shop on guidhall street. Couple of shops on the Old High Street. Ashford Outlet Centre is easily acessible on bus/train/car (about 15 miles)
- Its a sad reflection on Folkestone that the best clothes shop is Debenhams!
- Mags Magic Shop! near central station... they have some really great clothes n stuff in there if you're into alternative fashion!!!
- anyone remember the huge clothes shop where the herald offices are now??? cant remember its name but shopped there a lot pre 82
- lets not even bother going to folkestone if we want quality in our clothes!
- The one area that's sadly lacking in Folkestone. It's a grim day when the best clothes shop is Debenhams!
- there arent any unless you want to look like a giant reebok trainer or a barbie.
- if ure a man then u dont wanna shop here as we have debenhams and...and ... thats it really exept if u want m&s y fronts then there is there.
- Rooster, used to be on the old High Street, and its owner Charlie Brown! AKA Kevin Hibbert
- Marks and Spencer serve us over 21's very well, thank you.
- lots unlike hucking DOVER
- The best was Tribes proberly atill is !! It's down the old high street.
- There are no decent clothes shops - better off going to the out of town clothes retailers in Ashford
- WHY IS IT THAT FOLKESTONE GIRLS SEEM TO FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DRESS THEM SELVES IN CLOTHES THAT DONT LOOK LIKE OXFAM REJECTS? I HOLD A CHOICE OF BONMARCHE AND MARK 1 RESPONSIBLE!
- Heavy Sole in the old high street has now closed
- Shit, shit, shit! The only shops we have are all high street. We need some more retro shops. The charidee shops aren't that bad though. The cat basket is the best by far. It doesn't over charge and they are nice women too. I've found many cool items in there.
- Yeah right, your better off going to oxfam. All the girls in Folkestone shop in New Look, so that's why they like cheap clones.
- clothes shops in folkestone u have got Mark 1, New Look, Bay trading, Debenhams, Qs(cheep shop, horrible clothes),Bwise(good 4 children)and thats about it is rubbish.
- Topman in debs, use your NUS to save a whole £1.20 Yippee!!!
- Heavy Sole -- thanks for the excellent listing, but could you add on to it that we also now stock Converse All Star footwear and clothing.
- Goto anywhere else - Everyting here is overpriced and soo last year (If something doesn't sell anywhere else - they send it to Folkestone to flog) Although, a market has now sprung up wih loads of cheap obviously fake designer labels
- Parent Trap in Cheriton high st. good for kids clothes
- Heavy Sole on the Old High Street for great Dr Marten's boots, shoes, sandals and clothes plus some Kangol stuff.
- Does anyone remeber 'Capricorn' where the Herald offices are now situated? That was a piece of early eighties trash. That and 'Teen Scene' in Rendezvous Street was the place to be for a trendy eighties chick !
- Just the usual high street stores, nothing special at all.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pauly, George, David Walmsley, laura, Adrian Burke, neil, Paul Philpott, sean, Chris, Roger, Marcus Langston, Geoff, J, natalie, karol Steele, Amber Redman, Emily Robins, CRAIG, Claire, alex, Sam Hyland, mads, p. martin, Jim Carr, E.Lewis, Nicola Lumsdon, Tanya, hey.its.carla.again, richard bennett, L.Govan, ?????????, s gillen, TKE, Naomi Lee, Jack Daniels, mel, Allison, Kiz, ian clarke, Buster, char, AE, adrian cirket, Ted, Trish, Liam Dray, Gekkoblaster, jenni, Marie, Nigel Martyn, jon wicken, Mike, Emma Whitten, Buster the third, Olly Rutt, Giles Turnbull (gilest.org), buzzcock, Sam, Ben, kat, nicola tucker nee benson, Hugwy, ron, adam daniels, nicola benson, josh, Joseph, Ruth Golding, Anon, Dave Friday, tom, Charlie Page, j r hartley, sophie davis, ron hall, Mutzy, natalie.solway, Harris, tracy, Jon, matt rowe, Liam mason, Buster the fourth, Terry Moxley, Anonynonk, paul, Ben Grant, tony penfold, M Gosbee, John Biggs, Gillian Gates, Bobby, james, Toni, alice, umf, lucan, jim, samantha shrewsbury, Buster the fifth , doc popper, Carrmar, Allie, Bruce, Billie Burvill, Cowboy clive, peanut, denise, Theresa Shephard, Esme, dave, daniel desborough, sherry, Pete.s, tony de richelieu, jenni allen, jason, Choices, c elms, kev, Richard, johnb121, Richard Hughes, annA, FG, Jack the Kipper, sally palmer, Amie Landsborough, Kev Verrall, Tom Brasington, ANONYNON, waz, Matey, Sonicmook, Kaz, Dee, Colin Terry, Buster the sixth , Helen, Jon Richards, Alan, Kez, generic, Buster , slinko, mrsdepp, Jordan, Ken Bowell, mr Clark, cl, Carla, Joolz, john.walerych, alex swatton, Adam, Lawrence Piddock, gary, Alice Farebrother, Anna & Dan, fred, Bus stop, stuart, James White, Rob, Stone, Nivaya, Papa Lazarou, Esme Humm, James Armitage, Tufty-bater, Steve M, bob, colin, Steve
Last updated: 2016-09-19
More stuff about Folkestone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Folkestone Knowhere Board