Demolish It Now Building in Folkestone, Kent*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Folkestone.
Demolish It Now Building
- My ex boyfriends house.
- Lees cliff hall. They have a show called puppetry of the penis so if it's so desperate that they get masturbation for acts they may as well demolish it and put some useful flats up.
- BURSTIN MUST DIE
- Everything in lower Dover road
- all the botam of dover road with all them drugys and drunks
- The entire shopping centre! What a complete dump, and they couldnt have got a worse bunch of shops there if they tried! Asda? having a Lidl is bad enough, but Asda is scraping the bottom of a very large barrel.
- The new Asda / Shopping Centre. Looks like a prison.
- The new shopping centre (arcade) its horrible and to add insult to injury its got a horrible Asda on the top. Crap food and crap service. Give me Sainsburys anyday!
- The Burstin Hotel.
- The Grand Burstin
- Channel School, its disgusting in my road, and i dont think its even used now the 'new' school has opened ...
- top of derby road folkestone next to the pharmacy
- The White Lion - Closed Down recently for a shooting and drugs bust
- The new shopping centre, all empty buildings no good shops 4/3/06
- Shepway council offices
- Most of them
- The old Saga Building in the middle of town.. it was hideous!!!!!
- Macdonalds with flats on top, pelosis with flats on top
- Demolish the whole town and start from scratch.
- My Schhol, da Folkestone School 4 Girls, but lock all of da teachers in it b4 u do!!!
Oh, and Channel School in Park Farm, full of druggies, bullies, boozer and low-lives. Go there if u plan 2 commit suicide
- My school, The Folkestone School for Girls, (but leave all the teachers there while youre bulldozing)
- rotunda, the whole fucking harbour actually
- The Burstin.
- That semi-circular hotel on the sea-front in Folkestone by the Dome Arcade Amusements. I think it begins with a 'P'.
- the bursten must have been created by a blind man.its that bad
- The Burstin Hotel and the funfair.
- flatten the Hotel Burstin!!! its horrible!!!
- Why not knock down The social security office,shoot the staff disinfect the area and build ovens for the immigrants ( for cooking times check "how to cook in buchenwald" published by an unknown nazi for troops stationed in concentration camps during the last world war)
- Club Shitty Indigo
- They Should demolish the Sainsburys in town and start again, that place is well old! Even the checkout number signs that light up have burn marks in them!
- "The Beech" smash it down and make a better nightclub.
- 1)SAGA Building (That is a proper eyesaw, the architect must have been new on the job!)
- SAGA BuILDING
- Has to be Mustang Sallys, which used to be the zoo! SCUM HOLE!!
banana tasting lager!! its just wrong!!
- POLICE STATION AND THE BLOKES HOUSE HOW LIVES NEAR HOP KWENG(WHO CHASES YOU WITH AN IRON BAR 4 SK8ING)
- The Hotel Burstin!
- The Burstin Hotel - horrible.
- I'd like to see La Parisienne, and Club Indigo demolished, preferably with all the ruders inside
- The old hotels down the front
- tunnel terminal
- All those hideous post war apartment blocks which ruin the otherwise beautiful landscape.
- The Hotel Burstin - why would anyone ever decide that building a hotel in the shape of a ship is a good idea?!! Epitome of tackiness.
- Harvey Grammar School
- the flats down the front opposite the rotunda, oh yes club indigo get rid of it, and that minging block of flats opposite where the cossovans all live
- The offices they built over the Old Art College,I think Saga, near the bus station.
- The Council's ghastly Civic Centre
- Rotunda!!!!!!!!!Both of them!
- SAGA, The Burstin, Club Indigo and The BEach, Cheriton (Generally) Hollywell, Linksway, Dallas Brett, Foord Road, Pikeyville, Golden Valey (there is nothing golden about it), and finally the amuesment park (always a good laugh - as long as you have comprehensive life insurance)
- THOSE BLOODY FLATS OPPOSITE ROTUNDA!
- Saga building - why did they make it brown? It looks disgusting.
- No 1 the Leas and put a building that looks out to see rather than a brick wall
- the rotunda... in fact the whole damned harbour
- The Sainsburys in town!!!!! It is so old. Oh and I work there too.
- The flats down by the rotunda!
- New SAGA building, with all the management in it.
- opposite rotunda
- saga building
- The Saga Building
- hotel bursin or rotunda
- Channel Tunnel Terminal - every true Folkestonian would happily chuck the first grenade into the mouth of the black hole of hell.
- La Priz. You go back there after a few months and it is the same music and same
rough birds, the only difference is that the drinks prices have gone up again!
- The entire Channel Tunnel site and all the shit that goes with it.
- oh, so many. how about the bus station? the old classic - the middle of town sainsbury's. die!!
- The Saga building
Shoot the gulls
- The Harvey GS - run by stuffy twats who should be shot
- The Folkestone school for Girls
- Harvey Grammar Schoo, for Boys (cause then we'd have to join with the girls school)
- Saga offices in town (sat empty for 10 years ofter they were built)
- Channel High School
- The Hotel Burstin - meant to look like a ship but never completed. With a bit of luck the demolishing process might take a few of the Old Croney Tourist Brigade with it!
- Shepway District Council offices.
- Virtually the rest of Folkestone!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pauly, George, David Walmsley, laura, Adrian Burke, neil, Paul Philpott, sean, Chris, Roger, Marcus Langston, Geoff, J, natalie, karol Steele, Amber Redman, Emily Robins, CRAIG, Claire, alex, Sam Hyland, mads, p. martin, Jim Carr, E.Lewis, Nicola Lumsdon, Tanya, hey.its.carla.again, richard bennett, L.Govan, ?????????, s gillen, TKE, Naomi Lee, Jack Daniels, mel, Allison, Kiz, ian clarke, Buster, char, AE, adrian cirket, Ted, Trish, Liam Dray, Gekkoblaster, jenni, Marie, Nigel Martyn, jon wicken, Mike, Emma Whitten, Buster the third, Olly Rutt, Giles Turnbull (gilest.org), buzzcock, Sam, Ben, kat, nicola tucker nee benson, Hugwy, ron, adam daniels, nicola benson, josh, Joseph, Ruth Golding, Anon, Dave Friday, tom, Charlie Page, j r hartley, sophie davis, ron hall, Mutzy, natalie.solway, Harris, tracy, Jon, matt rowe, Liam mason, Buster the fourth, Terry Moxley, Anonynonk, paul, Ben Grant, tony penfold, M Gosbee, John Biggs, Gillian Gates, Bobby, james, Toni, alice, umf, lucan, jim, samantha shrewsbury, Buster the fifth , doc popper, Carrmar, Allie, Bruce, Billie Burvill, Cowboy clive, peanut, denise, Theresa Shephard, Esme, dave, daniel desborough, sherry, Pete.s, tony de richelieu, jenni allen, jason, Choices, c elms, kev, Richard, johnb121, Richard Hughes, annA, FG, Jack the Kipper, sally palmer, Amie Landsborough, Kev Verrall, Tom Brasington, ANONYNON, waz, Matey, Sonicmook, Kaz, Dee, Colin Terry, Buster the sixth , Helen, Jon Richards, Alan, Kez, generic, Buster , slinko, mrsdepp, Jordan, Ken Bowell, mr Clark, cl, Carla, Joolz, john.walerych, alex swatton, Adam, Lawrence Piddock, gary, Alice Farebrother, Anna & Dan, fred, Bus stop, stuart, James White, Rob, Stone, Nivaya, Papa Lazarou, Esme Humm, James Armitage, Tufty-bater, Steve M, bob, colin, Steve
Last updated: 2016-03-03
More stuff about Folkestone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Folkestone Knowhere Board