Related Links in Folkestone, Kent*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Folkestone.
- Information, news and blogs dedicated to Folkestone : www.romneymarshtimes.com/2008/12/folkestone.html
- Good site with LOADS of photo's of Folkestone through the years.
- I want to update the website address you've got for the Old Girls Association of Folkestone School for Girls (previously known as Folkestone Girls Grammar School and Folkestone Technical School). It is now www.oldfogies.co.uk
- A guide to what to see in and around Folkestone http://www.thecliftonhotel.com/leisure.htm
JOIN CLUB SHEPWAY
and live the dream
(New project space based in Folkstone, no.14 tontine street.)
note above images of the space were taken
Featuring Alex Le Feuvre
Featuring Alex Le Feuvre
Link up to Club Shepway on MySpace
come live it up !
B&B Project Space
View the kent area from this world map
Rennies seaside modern
specialists in 20th centurybritish art & design comfy modern
The Creative Foundation Folkestone
The Creative Quarter magazine, now deceased.
- Fancy living in a sunny climate fancy getting away from this area we know its is a nice place but just have a look on the website www.claremontpropertyservices.com and it might change your mind maybe you may only want a holiday home whatever contact Terry Moxley now email om website
- If you like music come to the Folkestone Amphitheatre. This website shows all the fun to be had. Extensive pictures and videos from some of the events - you might even see yourself there!
- The Cheriton and Morehall Carnival Website:
- www.beerandtotty.co.uk for the pubs n clubs.
- just came to folkestone for first time....was on business and work had booked me into grand burstin! at first i was mortified, but things became stranger and quite a fiasco to now become a laugh and a future memory. I did expect it to be similar to devon or cornwall, and i can honestly say that coz i got lost, people were very very helpful, yet i also witnessed my first ever road rage incident. This was on a car park between 2 middle age men, 1 german, 1 english. the english guy had a very old woman in the car too, yet didnt mind hurling racial abuse at the german. I feel bad that i didnt say anything, i felt like apologising to the german, yet after reading your home pages most locals feel like outsiders. Hope i can come back longer in the future.
- www.folkestonegerald.com for folkestone gigs, and folkestone restaurants...
- www.streetracers.co.nr nice cars
- Kent Motor Mania Pages. classic cars,mini's.used parts spares,cars for sale and lots more.Based in whitstable http://www.studdsey.fsnet.co.uk
A fantastic site for young people in Folkestone. Do you know your rights? This is a chance to get free and confidential advice on a range of issues - anything from work and housing to problems with relationships. Advisers are fully trained and work from Ashford CAB.
- http://www.onfolkestone.co.uk - A site for the local youth of Folkestone to talk about stuff in Folkestone and generally do not a lot at all.
- Make contact with old schoolmates! The website for old girls of Folkestone School for Girls (previously Folkestone Grammar and Technical High schools)is at http://www.fsoga.co.uk/
- Choices- Chat to single people in South East and register for free friendship Option and Special Offers with Choices Professional, Personal Introduction Consultancy (non-computerised hand-picked selections)
- Everyone is looking for people who used to go to Havey Grammar Scool
The Folkestone School for girls site for the same reason as the above
- Folkestone Rugby Club
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pauly, George, David Walmsley, laura, Adrian Burke, neil, Paul Philpott, sean, Chris, Roger, Marcus Langston, Geoff, J, natalie, karol Steele, Amber Redman, Emily Robins, CRAIG, Claire, alex, Sam Hyland, mads, p. martin, Jim Carr, E.Lewis, Nicola Lumsdon, Tanya, hey.its.carla.again, richard bennett, L.Govan, ?????????, s gillen, TKE, Naomi Lee, Jack Daniels, mel, Allison, Kiz, ian clarke, Buster, char, AE, adrian cirket, Ted, Trish, Liam Dray, Gekkoblaster, jenni, Marie, Nigel Martyn, jon wicken, Mike, Emma Whitten, Buster the third, Olly Rutt, Giles Turnbull (gilest.org), buzzcock, Sam, Ben, kat, nicola tucker nee benson, Hugwy, ron, adam daniels, nicola benson, josh, Joseph, Ruth Golding, Anon, Dave Friday, tom, Charlie Page, j r hartley, sophie davis, ron hall, Mutzy, natalie.solway, Harris, tracy, Jon, matt rowe, Liam mason, Buster the fourth, Terry Moxley, Anonynonk, paul, Ben Grant, tony penfold, M Gosbee, John Biggs, Gillian Gates, Bobby, james, Toni, alice, umf, lucan, jim, samantha shrewsbury, Buster the fifth , doc popper, Carrmar, Allie, Bruce, Billie Burvill, Cowboy clive, peanut, denise, Theresa Shephard, Esme, dave, daniel desborough, sherry, Pete.s, tony de richelieu, jenni allen, jason, Choices, c elms, kev, Richard, johnb121, Richard Hughes, annA, FG, Jack the Kipper, sally palmer, Amie Landsborough, Kev Verrall, Tom Brasington, ANONYNON, waz, Matey, Sonicmook, Kaz, Dee, Colin Terry, Buster the sixth , Helen, Jon Richards, Alan, Kez, generic, Buster , slinko, mrsdepp, Jordan, Ken Bowell, mr Clark, cl, Carla, Joolz, john.walerych, alex swatton, Adam, Lawrence Piddock, gary, Alice Farebrother, Anna & Dan, fred, Bus stop, stuart, James White, Rob, Stone, Nivaya, Papa Lazarou, Esme Humm, James Armitage, Tufty-bater, Steve M, bob, colin, Steve
Last updated: 2010-05-21
More stuff about Folkestone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Folkestone Knowhere Board