Skateboard Shops in Folkestone, Kent*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Folkestone.
- Sadly no where now, possibly in Activ. An over priced yet friendly shop.
- Head to Skate Pharmacy in Margate, best place around and they know their stuff.
- obviously u go to board walk or active
- you have to go look in sport shops such as landal skie and argos cataloge caters for them now in the sports section
- Boardwalk, Cheriton Place, and Activ next to Marrins Bookshop
- Active ~ Does allsorts, like Quicksilver, Animal and Roxy
- Go to ACTIVE in the top part of Folkestone Highstreet. They sell Quicksilver, Animal and many more.
- theres a new-ish shop called boardwalk near sainsburys, thats quite good but staff are gay, activs ok nowadays but a little expensive, renhams sells some good skate stuff, but i recommend Wrekless in Ashford, really good staff, know what there on about, good range of everything, reasonable priced, general good skateshop
- use wreckless in trahford, they got a good range of decks and will try and get in what u want if u ask nicely!!
- Sainsburys wont in town centre wont close down, as the Sainsburys HQ has already decided not to!! Also the park farm sainsburys could only be built on the condition that the town centre store stays open!!
- Actually sainsburys will not be outta business!! they are gonna be open for AT LEAST 3 YEARS, if ASDA DOES GET ITS PLANNING PERMISSION, if it doesn't then SAINSBURYS will STAY OPEN! They are already spending load of money on the shop!! The Asda planning permission didnt get submitted when it was supposed to be! bear in mind that they would have to compete with the other Supermarkets in folkestone (2 x Sainsburys, Safeway (now Morrisons - one of asdas big competitors on price) tesco and Iceland. the chances are they will goto Dover as the only supermarkets there is kwiksave and iceland.
- we probably wont be able to skate in sainsburys much longer anyway cos they are gonna build a massive asda literally next door, which means sainsburys is gonna be outta business!! best to find somewhere else now!
- Activ (Sandgate road) - Bloody Expensive
- Majestrates 2 set and 4 set.
Bouverie rd west at the top, decent ish 6 set. be quick coz u get chucked off well quick
Sainsburys car park 1st floor
Radnor park fountain
- Aktiv I spose
- Good place on Sandgate Road - good deals to be had
- Well i wouldn't call it a skate shop but it does that kinda stuff. Active is right near Blockbusters and sells Animal,Quicksilver and stuff like that. They are more surf and bikes than skateing though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pauly, George, David Walmsley, laura, Adrian Burke, neil, Paul Philpott, sean, Chris, Roger, Marcus Langston, Geoff, J, natalie, karol Steele, Amber Redman, Emily Robins, CRAIG, Claire, alex, Sam Hyland, mads, p. martin, Jim Carr, E.Lewis, Nicola Lumsdon, Tanya, hey.its.carla.again, richard bennett, L.Govan, ?????????, s gillen, TKE, Naomi Lee, Jack Daniels, mel, Allison, Kiz, ian clarke, Buster, char, AE, adrian cirket, Ted, Trish, Liam Dray, Gekkoblaster, jenni, Marie, Nigel Martyn, jon wicken, Mike, Emma Whitten, Buster the third, Olly Rutt, Giles Turnbull (gilest.org), buzzcock, Sam, Ben, kat, nicola tucker nee benson, Hugwy, ron, adam daniels, nicola benson, josh, Joseph, Ruth Golding, Anon, Dave Friday, tom, Charlie Page, j r hartley, sophie davis, ron hall, Mutzy, natalie.solway, Harris, tracy, Jon, matt rowe, Liam mason, Buster the fourth, Terry Moxley, Anonynonk, paul, Ben Grant, tony penfold, M Gosbee, John Biggs, Gillian Gates, Bobby, james, Toni, alice, umf, lucan, jim, samantha shrewsbury, Buster the fifth , doc popper, Carrmar, Allie, Bruce, Billie Burvill, Cowboy clive, peanut, denise, Theresa Shephard, Esme, dave, daniel desborough, sherry, Pete.s, tony de richelieu, jenni allen, jason, Choices, c elms, kev, Richard, johnb121, Richard Hughes, annA, FG, Jack the Kipper, sally palmer, Amie Landsborough, Kev Verrall, Tom Brasington, ANONYNON, waz, Matey, Sonicmook, Kaz, Dee, Colin Terry, Buster the sixth , Helen, Jon Richards, Alan, Kez, generic, Buster , slinko, mrsdepp, Jordan, Ken Bowell, mr Clark, cl, Carla, Joolz, john.walerych, alex swatton, Adam, Lawrence Piddock, gary, Alice Farebrother, Anna & Dan, fred, Bus stop, stuart, James White, Rob, Stone, Nivaya, Papa Lazarou, Esme Humm, James Armitage, Tufty-bater, Steve M, bob, colin, Steve
Last updated: 2016-09-19
More stuff about Folkestone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Folkestone Knowhere Board