The Best Things in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
The Best Things
- Having a cheeky shag in the gardens opposite The Abbey Hotel with a desperate girl from one of the colleges. Getting smashed with ya mateys before hitting up the old peoples homes where your nan is chillin at. Seeing how many times you can get your dick out on the local bus without anyone seeing. Such good mems.
Old peoples homes are always great for a cheeky shag. All the grans in there are horny birds. A pull is a pull! Yeah Boiii. I personally prefer Barbara from the home on Victoria Road (will remain nameless but never shameless!) - she is always up for a good suck.
- Indian takeaway from Asha Dial-A-Curry.
- The Best thing in Malvern is at www.malverngazelle.com
- The beautiful hills of course. The timeless quality of life here. Some very cool people. Great range of local talents and services. Good education.
- The Bluebell in Guarlford, only £4.99 a pint...
- GETTING FOCKED WIV YA MATES ON FRIDAY NIGHTS COMPLAINING ABOUT MALVERN BEING CRAP BUT KNOWING YOU WOULDNNT' WANT TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE.
- £15 on the 8th of green
- The Lamb and the bargain booze at Sommerfields
- if it rains and rains and rains, we will not drown
- Me Natrually
- coming down the hills
- The very best thing about being in Malvern i waking up at dawn th morning after a harsh night out, thinking the world is against you, hating everything bout yourself and then watching the sun creep over the hills. DSB
- I find it very friendly and you can have a laff.
Mountainboarding - great area for this
- peace+quiet-the hillsm,the friendly pubs,not too commercialised
- smoking crack round james
- I live here and its home!!! Its not as bad as i thought it was. all my mates are here and its got some cool roads to drive down! seeing my bullies suffering as i succeed now!!!!
- the Lamb and everyone in it!!!
- the Hills
- its not far from good places.
very clean, friendly, no criminals like charles manson or anything...
- the 56,000 pizza shops
- wot best thing(mcdonalds for rob evan(trev))
- You can shoot all!!!!!!!!!!! the pigeons, squirrels,crows, rabbits in the whole of Worcester and u can gaurentee theyl be back for more .177 lead in the morning!
- Being ejected from the bumhole of Birmingham on to those refreshing and cleasing hills
That immaculate,beautiful station.
- Brightly coloured scaters who fall over all the time are quite entertaining!!!!
- parties up the hills, followed by "being legged" by the skater possey. great fun after a few cans of shitty carling
- girls with big brests
- Coming back, laughing, then leaving.
- Lots of music of all different sorts.
- Erm....the hills! The trains to take you outta here! Fit+desperate college girls!
- Mike Fergies Flat, go round there get pissed and play on his Playstation2, and annoy his dad and little brother (Joel). Not forgetting his collection of snakes, and it is opposite Victoria Wines andthe Chinese.
- small enough to know a lot of people, large enough to have decent-ish facilities for stuff
- Hills in Winter snow
- Great Malvern Station, Avenue Road, Christchurch, The Wyche (beautiful) especially from the cutting best view in all of England.
- The friendlyness of people.
- it's not far from Birmingham
- "sometimes i want to go, where everybody knows your name" cheers
- None, really. It's a shed. The hills are ok I guess. Wear a bit thin after 20 years of em mind.
- The Cavalry Arms - Mamby Rd
- very friendly place
- The abundance of train stations!
- The skate spots
- lots of students to talk to and hang out with
- I don't live there anymore. Yees!!!
- The Hills.
- The water (but make sure you're not collecting from a Schweppes overflow thinking it's a spring).
- Fishing for sticklebacks in Priory Pond
- Knowing you can get on a train and go somewhere else!
- People, Parties, Pubs
- -The Hills -The trees -The TOWN Council (Sympathetic, democratic, get a lot done with little money) -The weird folk who live here -The hope that The Malvern Hills Conservators (who "look after" the Hills) will stop behaving like rabid lumberjacks and protect the Hills. -Malvern Hills College - arts and recreational courses.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, micke, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, Ya main man Rozza, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Ian Berry, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2016-09-21
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board