Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Woolworths does some ace fairy outfits for boys
- OXFAM- THEY SELL DEAD PEOPLE'S CLOTHES
- chilled da best ever
- A few.,., im dont wear clothers personally
- There are clothes shops in Malvern????
- There is a little on on Belle Vue Terrice next to the Unicorn! Designer clothes Bench etc. The Only cool shop in Malvern Really
- If you really dont want to dress to impress try naked down the road from olivers. Here you can spend an extortionate amout of money looking like MTV's worst dressed award plus you can be served by miserable woman who stangely dislikes her only clientele, young people. DSB
- dp's,naked,thats about it-or u cud go to 1 of thousands of charity shops malvern is hosting
- spine (worcester)
- You have to go to Worcester, or Cheltenham
- dotty P's is your only option!
- a new mens shop opened up once, then closed.
- Clarks is good, cos it sells shoes...
- A New shop up by the foley arms has open its called :naked: prombely meaning you see a lot of skin!
- Some girly places. And LOADS of charity shops.
- Charity Shops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy a full Armani suit and shoes for 5p.
- Dorthey Perkins
- Matalan and Dorothy Perkins probably the only half decent ladies clothes shops!!
- matalan, charity shops, richleys, catalogue barguin shop may not be your cup of tea but its the atmoshphere of the town not the clothes shops.
(oh my god i cant believe i said that)
oh yeah they have the shop next door which has wicked clothes
- What Oxfam and the Red Cross?!?!?!
- if you are nearly dead then shop at brays thier fashions have not changed in one hundred years nor have the staff. Cox's shop in north malvern is reasonable but it's a bit fast show oooh suit you sir.
- Erm... Charity shops. Millions of them.
- Absolutly bugger all, go to Worcester.
- ALL SKATERS I KNOW SHOP AT IDEAL IN BIRMINGHAM JUST AN HOUR ON THE TRAIN
- The desperately unfashionable have Warwick House and Brays to choose from. Nothing else. Go to Worcester.
- Regret Warwick House closed 8 or 9 months ago.
- Warwick house has again closed and the current status is unknown. Every second shop seems to be a Charity Shop, so easy to get hold of second hand clothes
- -Aquarius (next to post office) sometimes has uique stuff in. -The Stock Exchange (down little alley off Church Street). -We have LOTS of Charity Shops, sometimes amazing gear. -Cox's Menswear, Newtown Road, Link Top. -Warwick House is now closed.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, micke, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, Ya main man Rozza, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Ian Berry, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board