Record Shops in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
- shit alll
- ime counterpoint was class but now its a wank school shop. only faceless chart cds in Malvern now like woolworths and wh smith.
- Woolworths for Cd's etc.,., Charity shops if you want vinyl
- Malvern used to have a great recordshop but now it is a hairdressers, go figure. DSB
- worcester again crops up... uuh HMV, and theres a little shop opposite from the porn shop a bit out of town.
- Probably woolworths, but thats not got everything
- The only decent record shop, IME counterpoint, closed down ages ago. So there isn't really anything now. Go to Worcester or buy online.
- Hmv has a hell of alot of rap and rnb music cds, v gud
- Erm... just Woolies and Smiths. Counterpoint was the bomb, but shut. Bah.
- It's Woolie's really. Nothing else around, you might as well go to Worcester.
- Counterpoint used to be quality but then shut down (sniff)
- Wollies is about the best place but its only about 10 minuets drive to worcester where they have really good record shops like HMV etc
- nowhere, we all mourn the passing of counterpoint
- None anymore, since Copunterpoint closed down. Woolies I suppose, if you can call that a record shop.
- Farringdons records at the bottom of Malvern hill, bellow Woolworths
- COUNTERPOINT IS A GOOD RECORD SHOP ,BETTER THAN WOOLIES AND SOMETIMES AT NIGHTS YOU'LL FIND SKUM CREW UP THERE
- Counterpoint in Church Street are pretty good at finding hard to get items.
- IME Counterpoint has a much more respectable selection including some alternative, dance and classical titles
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, micke, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, Ya main man Rozza, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Ian Berry, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2008-12-10
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board