Skateboarding Spots in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
- manuals at focus car park, great malvern primary school is radical, learnt everything there, small stairs and benches and a gnarly 7 stair. and that is all.
- shit all
- there is absoulutely fuck all its fuking shit and sucks dry unlubed cock!!! if u want to piss splash skate the back theres a 4 and a okay gap
- i agree with guy at the top malvern is absoulutly shit for skating theres nothing and when you wanna skate somewhere and scare the old people and stuff they just moan and do nofin about it. (new spot though if u wanna piss of the splash go round the back and there's a 4 set and a gap and some flat ground)
- Skating into the pond in the Winter Gardens is always a good pastime in Malvern, but you've gotta be propa focked off your face to do it maaaaaaate...
- down como and victoria road, you'd best have brakes for that mofo cos if you ain't stoppping you get a squashing...
- bog drop,youthy,winters 4,5,6,7,11 (best 7 set ever sk8teed ,fliped it m8)dysons high school,skate park , industrail ,great malvern primary,waitrose minted 11 set (cal nearly flipped it and andy wilson sprained his ancle on it) 4set in industrail (HALE OWNS IT) leap of faith,
- winters dysons industrial waitrose most primary schools BOYS COLLEGE
- Northleigh school is gr8 ask the head theacher if u can skate and u can go any time any you wont get thrown out.the front of the malvern theatres is good if they ask you 2 leave just ask them where the sighn saying no skating is CUS I STOLE IT!!!!
- All local schools, the chase, dysons, great malvern, waitrose carpark, the winters. Betther make sure your driving as these place arnt close to one onother
- The former irony of being a skateboarding superstar has now been replaced by the gritty realisation of wasted lives and unfulfilled ambition. Stop degrading our board dwelling heroes a life choice is exactly that, i was proud then and i am now. All i will say is Victoria Rd - Morris. The dream is not dead. DSB
- Mountainboarding, (off road sk8boarding) at Out to Grass
- again,winter gardens-afterhours
- waitrose- the dreaded eleven and its handrail, winters 7 and 11, the deadly Bog Drop (up tha road from the youth-ee). Thats about it for malvern but i suggest Ledbury of Worcester for some good sk8 spots... a.k.a, pitchcroft, swan 9 and its rails, ledbury school. Also RAmpage and Worcester Ramps
- Sk8rs all gather @ the Winter Gardens, but Jeff, the security guard will tell u 2 leave eventuelly!
- the rails outside the police station. Time how long it takes to get arressted. Hardcore...
- The *coff* "skatepark", Waitrose has rails if you can gap over the caps. Better off going to Ledbury, nice rails there.
- Scatebording facileties are great there are lots of scate places with ramps etc
- up at north lee primary school there is lots of 4 sets 2 sets and flat space to practise your tricks. and someone said the mini-ramps gone but its still there. dysons is good there is two big 4 sets and a 3 set this is great for runs and if the care taker (who lives nex door) sets his dog on you RUN!!!!safeway has a nice waxed curb. there is a smooth car park up at link top that has bottle banks to ollie off. there is an 11 and a 7 set to ollie a the winter gardens . and finilly the sk8 park there is a fun box a rail a bench and 2 quarters and just go in to any scooters that are in the way so get of the computer and do some sk8ing
- kwik save - back to tha old skool
- my playstation go Tony Hawkes
- Waitrose rails, the theatre if you can get there late at night, the Chase school, Aquarious rails... not many, but a couple.
- I don't know ask Griff or James Taylor.
- Along West Malvern Rd-bit steep though!
- Malvern college, used to be a mini ramp but there is nice carparks and a big ledge to the south of the school in the tennis courts and in house 7 a few steps
Waitrose carpark small pavements ideal for ollie to manuals
- They are apparently building something concrete in Victoria Park in Malvern link (eg. half-pipe, quarter-pipe, ramps and grindpoles). There's a ramp near the youth centre at the back. We use the roads coz they kick you out of car parks. Skateboarding is now banned in the Priory Park but everyone does it anyway. You might have trouble getting through the new theatre if you're carrying a skateboard and there's a general anti-boarder feel to this hole.
Oh, and the fountain up on Belle Vue terrace, oh, and the Rose Bank gardens have some nice benches.
- OKAY WHERE DO WE START AT 12 WE MEET IN THE WINTER GARDENS WHERE WE SKATE LIGHTLY FOR AWHILE SCAVIN MONEY WATCHING LITTLE TED DO SOME RIDICULOUS SPINNY TRICK THEN UP TO WATEROSE AT ABOUT 6.30 FOR A HARD SKATETHEN AROUND 9.00 STASH OUR DECKS AND GO UP ST ANNES WELL TO GET GENERALLY PISSED GET CHASED BY THE POLICE AND FALL ASLEEP IN THE WINTER GARDENS AROUND 3.00
- winter gardens or the basketball courts
- Ok, I rollerblade, but it's close enough. You can try the Chase High School, but only at the weekend, cos you get thrown out. It's pretty cool, chances are there'll be other boarders/bladers/BMXers there, benches, hip, steps, ledges etc...
- -Still talk of a dedicated site in Priory Park - but nothing firm yet. -Steep gradients all over town.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, micke, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, Ya main man Rozza, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Ian Berry, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2009-11-19
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board