The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Malvern Sports, for all your darts and snooker needs. There are no active sports in Malvern.
- MALVERN IS BEST ENJOYED WHILST WASTED
- EVENT organised by 'Chilled'
Saturday 29 Oct 12pm onwards Priory Park (behind Malvern Theatres)
Poi artists lead workshop for anybody wanting to learn a bit more or come spin with like minded people. CarveBoards and Longboards also demonstrated.
Fun Fun Fun!!!
£1 voluntary donation for participants (enters you into a raffle to win a set of Poi) goes towards TGs charity.
If Raining we'll move to the Youth Centre so don't worry about the weather....
- The most perfect site for a picnic - if you enter the gardens to the left of the Mount Pleasant Hotel, go up the slope, and keep on going, you will eventually find a deserted patch of grass. Its so pretty, and you will never get disturbed.
- There once was a man named Kevin,
Who always thought you were trying to do his head in,
He had a mate called Ad,
Who'd always get pissed and get mad,
And Kev he got caught drink drivin'
- Malvern is really gorgeous, i love the hills in the summer but it does get pretty boring during the winter.
- keep it real homes...
- you knows, you knows it... Blazin' Squad, bo!!
- More nightclubs in malvern
- You people coming from as far as brum to get water from Evandine spring (as I have for 30 years) The water comes from a 3" steel pipe which extends into the hill, it was running very slow a local passing by told me "Oh! somebody has pushed something up the pipe again we have to get a long wire to clear it, and something unpleasant was pushed up last time" she didnt elaborate. I dont get water from there anymore.
- smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY smithe is gaY
- rocke and smithe smell
- Lets have an ice rink! That would be quality
- Corporate enterprise alowed into our lives at the expense of free enterprise all those businesses on the retail park who will not make any money for 10 years while other businesses are put out of action -Burger Star etc, it may be antural selection but if you lose your business you can lose your wife house children even your life...........
- Why i love malvern
Because it has nice people nice views and accomodates for everything
- get to the toilets on friday to see whiteys!
- we've got big hills
- Malvern:pure Establishment through and through. Prep schools, private colleges, retired judges and army officers, virtually the entire local population Oxbridge educated, home to high ranking civil servants, the place where dashing young men were trained in the art of Empire building. Malvern, bastion of Victorian values and morality, a true blue corner of England.Strange then how it should so warmly embrace one of the last century's most prolific and high profiled socialists: the great GBS! Great place, Malvern - I love it (truly).
- Malvern has the Malvern hills, over 170 miles of public bridleways to cycle on,
within a 10 mile length of hills! Ask anyone from the area, it's the dogs!!!
- It's the kind of town that people retire to, the average age must be getting on for 50 - and as a result there's very little for young people to do, though things might be looking up with the opening of "The Frog" last year, which at least provides somewhere to go when it's raining!
- Malvern Fringe Arts - providers of Quality, alternative entertainent. Call 01684 891 591 for details
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, micke, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, Ya main man Rozza, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Ian Berry, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board