Arts, crafts and such in Hayes, Middlesex*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Hayes.
Arts, crafts and such
- use spit out chat as paint
- use spit out chat as paint
- Theres an exhibit every year of artists of all ages outside the bowels gardens.
- Card and Scrapbook supplies firstname.lastname@example.org deliver to your door, just give me the theme you would like to create and i will send pictures and prices. Or come on down to Southlands Art Centre down Swan Road in West Drayton on September 23rd from 11am - 2pm
- In the summer painting on the railing opposite swimming baths
- Craft shops in Hayes High Street and Letchworth Drive which are good if you are feeling in an artistic mood, or you can just buy cheap and cherful iteams to decorate your house/bedroom up.
- The Beck Theatre has some good craft markets.
- sometimes they have this paint on the pavement thing but i haven't seen it for ages...
- Fences adorned with offerings from HESA art society, some very good others, the same picture in different colours!
- Every year a load of old crumblies from the art society stick there scrawls up on the railings opposite the swimming pool
- Again charity shops are brilliant for arts and crafts. Many of the local Hayes School children are skilled at weaving baskets and making raffia mats. While the kids over 18 are experts at making mail bags and number plates.
- Arts? In Hayes? What planet do you guys live on?
- great new candle shop in nearby Uxbridge which is very reasonably priced! There's 'talk' of a new centre to be built in Hayes behind Hayes & Harlington main line train station which will incorporate the refurbishment of the current station. Supposed to be pretty 'flash'.
- none, but there is a nice flower shop "The Little Flower Shop"
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-06-29
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board