Cheap Food in Hayes, Middlesex*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Hayes.
- bins empited 7oclock sharpish
- not sure about decent food but hayes has god knows how many takeways about, probably all for the sake of giving the influx of immigrants a chance to earn some money
- the Dragon King on the Uxbridge Road - huge amount of food, and not too expensive. Have to deal with the large groups of street rats hanging around outside, looking tough but not daring to be out too late.
- McDonalds,Jennys Burgers,KFC and a couple of dodgy little cafes.Its a known fact that a third of all Hayes residents die of salmonella by the age of twelve.I kid ye not
- Loon Wah is a nice chinese and you can pick a video from Blockbusters while you are waiting - bugger to park though
- Hayes High Street again has some good take aways, kabab, fish and chips, chinees, indian and even a Sainsburys to get your self anything else you desire, even though you might have to cook it yourself! A little tip it has been said that another take away place is to be opened in Hayes, a pizza hut!!!!!!!!!!
- curry mahal is always a last resort...
- Bala, Sabir and Kumar the local purveyors of deep fried chicken are so tolerant of the drunks that KFC should give them a medal. Well done boys.
Sky Dragon does wicked chilli Beef
- There's a KFC by the roundabout, otherwise it's best to steer clear of the other food joints, unless you want to catch Herpies.
- mcdonalds-3 of them!! yay!!!!!...hayes town, bath road and Lombardy retail park.....old perfect pizza is now papa johns...and it tastes better too!
- Kingshill Kebabs and chippie. Grapes Tandoori does wicked food usually full up though.
- See above. Food is generally good. Try the Chinese Resturant on the main highstreet halfway between the bandstand and Blockbuster video. Neat rice!
- the BEST fish & chip shop for miles HAS to be the 'fish port' takeaway in Redmead Road! The portions are generous and the staff are really friendly.
- Joe's Kebab shop- great food, great prices, great service. If your lucky you can take part in the Chilli eating comp...world record is 30.(yuk!!)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-06-29
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board