Cinemas in Hayes, Middlesex*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Hayes.
- cinemas are in uxbridge and feltham also people go harrow.
- Not in Hayes, there was once a perfectly good cinema, The Classic, on the Uxbridge Road, but it was turned into a snooker club, and now it has been demolished.
- Uxbridge Odeon not too far, Feltham cineworld reachable on a 90
- Bromley Cinema is a local/easy to get to cinema, it isnt special with the basic things you would expect when you go to watch a film. Personally i only go if i can't be bothered to travel or drive to bluewater etc, its not the sort of place i would want a bloke to take me on a date!Its nothing special at all!
- I like feltham but its miles away and if you dont wanna waste ur money go and rent a video from blockbuster (which is in hayes)
- no cinema, but a theatre of West End Quality
- They scrapped the old cinema and turned it into a bingo hall in 1985, however they left the Rambo poster up for nearly 10 years taunting us with what used to be. Rambo has since become the Patron Saint of Hayes.
- yay finally...we've got a bowling alley on the Bath Road...airport bowls and thats always a laugh!
- THE LOCAL FLEA PIT CLOSED OUT OF A JOB FLEAS MOVED ON TO OLD EMI BUILDING
- There are no cinemas in Hayes. Try Uxbridge, Middlesex, instead.
- £45 will get you a yearly ticket to visit The Screen On Goose Green, which shows only the following: The Seminal Butterkist Advert (ra ra ra), Teen Wolf Too and Ed (starring Matt le Blanc and Rombert Losbute)
- None to speak of.
Can catch the 90 to Feltham Cineworld though
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-06-29
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board