Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Hayes, Middlesex*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Hayes.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- morisons on uxbridge road
- morisons on uxbridge road
- Not every1 shops in charity shops for clothes! There are some cheap shops for clothes dotted around but not much quality stuff.
- A few charity shops here and there
- Skate Stuff at Steeze Skate Shop, Cowley Road, Uxbridge.
- 10 pairs of drawers for a pound over at Hayes FC car boot sale.
- The charity shops are the main source of clothes in Hayes-which is why everyone looks like a tramp!!!
- If your looking for band clothing there are a few shops in Hayes Town that sell Slipknot, Sum 41, Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit hoodies and t-shirts, search around for them.
- Lots of Charity Shops - some good bargains to be had!!!!
- well unless you take a trip in to Bromley shopping centre the only really 'clothes shops' in Hayes are charity shops. Not bad though if you like that sort of thing and handy when u r going to a fancy dress party or to wear something SEXY for your boyfriend/grilfriend.
- I lurrrrrve Camy in ahyes town cos its cheap and wicked!!
- plenty of shops to buy yards and yards and yards of lacy stuff with glittery bits
- If you go early enough in the morning, you can find black bin bags just sat idle outside the various oxfam and spastic charity shops. You can find any number of garments completely free of charge. I was lucky enough to find a wedding dress in one, unfortunetly it had a large reddy brown stain down the front which wouldn't shift. I still wore the dress anyway on my big day.
- We have plenty of these in Hayes, what with the Second-Hand stores and the so-cheap-these-must-be-second-hand clothing shops on the main highstreet. We also have an excellent military outfitters there. I can strongly recommend his combat jackets ...
- Foxy Number One- cheap and chavvy crap
Camy- again cheap and chavvy
Doders- bargains off the back of a lorry
Western International Market- .."its a deal, its a steal, its the sale of the fucking century.."
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-10-09
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board