Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Hayes, Middlesex*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Hayes.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Nearest is Royales in Uxbridge - DO NOT GO THERE. Full of people who think that they're going clubbing, and have never heard of the Ministry of Sound outside of their cd collection
- Ha ha ha haha,youre 'avin' a larf intya??!!
- Youth Club in Hayes Town, if your into Metal Fountains Mill in Uxbridge is better.
- Botwell School have some funky school discos.
- clubs in Hayes are non-existant but i do recomend Bromly pubs/clubs. weather spoons in Bromley is a good place to start your Friday night off, it has no music like other spoons pubs but the drinks are very cheap.(just what we want to here)its strict on id though but if your under age its a tip for the future.
Then you have the Bell, Town House, Panphlon which are also good places to dance when your out your face on after shocks etc. A top tip for those of you who have just turned 18, the Town House is a great meeting place for meeting people your age and has garage music till 12am.
- Hayes doesn't have any clubs, all the young'uns have to go to Royalles in Uxbridge. Which isn't fair for Hayeasians who want to stab people on their own doorstep, rather than get a 207 into Uxbridge to do it.
- Excellent garage night at the back of the Woolpack in what used to be Inhibitions the lap dancing club.
- "Whos the Daddy?" is a club as featued in Whelk Monthly. It was named top club on account of it's strange abitlity to float three metres above the ground. Mohammed Ali once visited and said it was "the greatest".
- er...can catch the 207 to Royales in Uxbridge...(grand place, except on a Thursday when all the dirty scum from Ealing Boulevard try and compete against the civilised locals of Uxbridge- NB:Uxbridge ALWAYS wins)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-10-09
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board