Demolish It Now Building in Hayes, Middlesex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Hayes.
Demolish It Now Building
- Imperial Taekwondo Federation (ITF) Club (The Labour Hall, Pump Lane, Hayes, UB3 3NB). It's a rubbish club with crap, pikey instructors and lazy students. The same applies to all ITF club across the UK.
- sunset plaza
- sunset plaza
- The whole of Hayes Town and surrounding streets
- The YMCA building in Hayes town housing our "needy" friends.
Occupied entirely by Somalian drunks/druggies who are doing there best to drop the town centre to the level of their homeland by having constant running battles in the street and using Hayes and Harlington Station as their on/off point for robberies on the trains. Glad to see an effort being made to fit in and contribute to the local wellbeing.
- just wipe hayes off the fucking map
- The refuge homes in hayes town and uxbridge road
- Heathrow Airport, the Channel Tunnel, Waterloo Station -nothing to do with Hayes but it might stop the gimmegrants getting in.
- The Austin Road estate - lived there, didn't like it, shan't live there again. Horrid red bricks and garages permanently alight.
- All of Southall
- SWAKELEYS SCHOOL!!! (pleeeeeeeeez)
- The Old EMI complex - they've started the job please finish it.
- Open a map of Hayes, close your eyes and point, any of them could go.
- All of hayes town
- THE ROYAL OAK PUB
- Much of Hayes Town. Nuke the site from orbit ... its the only way to be sure!
- The whole place needs to be nuked asap - maybe the RAF could use it as target practice...
- the entire lot of this f***ing cultureless,clueless,surburban sh***hole.
- The whole bloody lot.
- definately the the old EMI building visible from either Bourne Bridge or Printing House Lane. What an eyesore!
- The Local Brotherhood of Logicians building is a real terror. Eric Klieg runs it and wonders why no one wants to come in when he stands out front screaming "Why will no one come in?". . .naked.
- The old EMI buliding, used to be a pretty good recording studio, now all Somalians live there..sorry lads no offence but the building is a disgrace.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2016-02-27
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board