Favourite Building in Hayes, Middlesex*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Hayes.
- Corfe Castle, Dorset - because it is nowhere near Hayes
- The distant Gas Tower in Southall... comforting when you see it in the distance.
- Prayer group for the people in Hayes, prayer requests email@example.com.
- I don't have a favourate building but Hayes Church is a beautiful place holding a great amount of history. I'm not religious in anyway but it is really nice and have gone there for many occations.
- gotta be my howse mate, every1 round 4 a cuppa in 5???
- The KFC building in Hillingdon Parade. When you see this you know your out of Hayes.
- bit further out...but the Waterside building nr Heathrow...oh yeh-the airports pretty nice too!
- The Heath Tavern
- My house, which is still standing in Grosvenor Avenue, Hayes. It was built in 1934, and backs directly onto Grosvenror Playing Fields - a natural spot of beauty and leisure. Ah! One of the happier places in my life ... and I was born there as well!
- dole office behind the adam and eve
- my house? the chippie in Redmead Road? OK, perhaps the 'pheasant' restaurant in in Harlington, down the road. It's actually built in the shape of a pheasant. clever!
- "Everything Left handed" is a huge cage like structure in which the owner, one Barry Beatmewithastick, is attempting to capture examples of a left handed animals and parade them around doing left handed things like picking their noses, scratching their pox scars or groin fiddling. He has yet to captue a left handed human, so all those left handed Hayesians really should steer clear of Anals Street
- Definately Botwell Social Club- life and soul of Hayes Town!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board