Hookup Spots in Hayes, Middlesex*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Hayes.
- You can hookup at barrahall park
- You can hookup at barrahall park
- the o'shea residnc e
- Band Stand, easy to remember and fun to crowd!
- My house....I daren't venture out on the streets or any of the town's attractions...I don't want to die just yet.
- There are not that many hook up apots inhayes any more all the kids just rome round the streets. There is barahall by the beck were you will more likly get mugged. Walking down the street you will see kids from all ethnic groups and shorly 1 will be on picking a fight with you. all the parks are taken over by townys the love there dope and any skateborders or rock people would get beaten up if entered 1 of these parks.
Grovener fields is largly populated with kids. but u ave 2 like druggs to get in that group most rock people have 2 go 2 the mill in uxbridge but even then the townys are planning 2 raid it. there is alot of vilonce bettween young people in this town. if u walk to the shops there will more likly be a group of at least 6 out side every other 1 and yes they love 2 terrarize the shops keepers and rob them.
- The telephone box outside the old telephone exchange at the corner of East Avenue!!!!! Up to 5 people in one phone box, filled with smoke and when the door opens you can smell the burning weed over at the Nat West Bank!!!!!
- The dole office, Uxbridge Road - the hook-up spot for most people in Hayes isn't it?
- The roof of the wilkinson's car park, formerly Sainsbury's. I've lost count of the number of times one of us nearly plunged to our deaths leaping over to the Iceland car park
- Outside the Scouts Hut in Hayes End and in the park near the Old Peoples home. All townies....
- Denham country park and Black Park for those wicked all-niters!!
- Hayes Park....
- FIRST ROUNDABOUT NOTH END CENTRAL AVENUE THE HOME BASE OF THE BRAINDEAD WOMBLES FROM THE LOCAL ESTATE
- Under the canopy of the E.D.C Lord offices in Hayes End, opposite the Angel on the Uxbridge Road
- Just about anywhere in Hayes is full of them - drunken stupid teenagers, never seen so many in one place - bring back national service now!!
- Well heres a dilly pickle. You see, there are currently two main hook up spots. Number one is the large beached whale, which beached itself 3 miles from the largest water way. It has since been hollowed out and perfumed in order to make it a real gem like place for kids to sit. The other place is the large bent bit of wood with "lady Figures" scorched on it.
- The bandstand- guarenteed to find a somalian ready to pull you
Anywhere along Hayes Town- loadsa benches to sit on and get pissed
The Rec- full of druggies (loverly)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-06-29
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board