Buskers, Street Entertainers in Hayes, Middlesex*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Hayes.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- t is home to the Imperial Taekwondo Club that is crap and run by four Pikeys, Reece 'queer' Yates, Mark 'Scam' Skyrme, Lee arseHollingsworth, Trevor Nicholls. Mark Skyrme is a bellend who talks like a Cockney Gypsy and has the face of a child rapist. Non-Imperial Taekwondo clubs are better run and managed than this.
- addans who are racist and chase somalis everywhere kmt
- STABBY JOESEPH, BIG MO, blue is the game, `pops pizza mullet man, badpu, big black chris, mr 2 beats, chain man( chains on his wrists, walks barefoot), moustache man at londis uxb road, john wayne lookalikes,,,faaaackin cowboys i tell ya, KING SOMALIAN GULED, TITHEAD,
- somalians are the dodgy ones, watch out for 'em!!
- there are lots of homeless drunks on the uxbridge road always asking for money and fags and stuff.
- Hayes Town used to have a poor old tramp in a grey beard who would walk around, haven't seen him in a while though.
- Theres that lovely local homeless man,i must get his name :)
- the traffic wardens are a real laugh they get commision on the outragous, on Maffia style operations
- Packs of girls in Schott jackets and earrings you could swing on
- Prayer group for the people in Hayes, prayer requests email@example.com.
- Street entertainers are famous in Bromley high street. singers, musicians and i even remember seeing some guy who walked around bare footed with a large snake round his neck taking pictures of anyone who wanted to hold it. That was very entertaining while walk round the shops.
- Pissed pillocks who think they can sing outside the Botwell Social club!
- Most Hayes people are street entertainers. A game we like to play is guessing how old the Mum is, if you find one over sixteen you can reward yourself with a prize. Perhaps getting on a bus and leaving the town.
- ITS MOST OF THE LOCALS LOOKING FOR A TOILET THAT HAS NOT BEEN SHUT DOWN AS TOP RATE COUNCIL TAX PAYERS WITH BOTTOM RATE COUNCIL WE CANT AFFORD THEM
- the low life that sits out side argos selling the big issue
- Ian McReady is the worlds ugliest talent vendor. He makes his money by playing his magical Ocarina of Time (numbers include "Zelda's Lullaby", "Eponas Song", "Bollero of FIre", and "F@#K like a Monster") and then goes home on the number 7 bus (yes, number seven bus, it's what he calls his car, okay?) and beats up trees. The trees usually win, giving him bruised fingers and a tired face.
- Unfortunately your belongings are not very safe i Hayes Town, therefore no one bothers busking for fear of having their money stolen.
Drunkards are us=ually very entertaining, specially when they are having a ruk.
Betting on who will win is a nice way to entertain yourself if your too young to get served in the pubs..(too young,yeah right)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2015-02-08
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board