Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Hayes, Middlesex*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Hayes.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- somali drums
- somali drums
- Make Music on the Uxbridge Road has now shut down. Only customers it ever had were a cross between Jess Yates (ask yer dad) and Alan Partridge (looks like yer dad)!
Lack of music shop reflects lack of creative talent of the local chavs, though I believe the pound shop is doing a roaring trade in black markers! - Mike
- Make Music on the Uxbridge Road - full of musos playing 'waltzing matilda' on overpriced organs, but decent enough guitar section on the side.
- Theres a big one called make music on the uxbridge road - ok if you want an electric piano or a saxophone.
- Only one on the Uxbridge Road near KFC.
- I believe that Hayes has a shop which hired out a DJ of some sort. However, the last time I was there (and that was more than three months ago now -- I escaped!) they had been broken into or valdalized god knows how many times.
- There are no musical instrument shops in Hayes because of the wanton stupidity of Hayes people and their basic inability to graps the concept of intelligent thought and communication (unless it's by mobile phone, in which case they're all sorted geezah). There is however a branch of Northern shite merchants Wilkinsons, which sells inflatable guitars and plastic drums.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-10-09
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board