Live Music Venues in Hayes, Middlesex*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Hayes.
Live Music Venues
- check wallahi.com
- check wallahi.com
- connors house aka the fuckpit
- The band stand occasionally has bands but more people should play there and the usual live bars.
- Diddly Diddly music in the Crown
- In Bromley there are Dalano's (don't know how to spell it but its at the top of Bromley High Street) is a good place to visit when the pubs have closed!(strick on id)
- If you go to Hayes bus stop, there is often a smelly man playing a mouth organ for pennies. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure this venue is available for other up and coming young bands.
- The Heath Tavern does good band on Saturdays.
- THE PARK BANDSTAND
- The Salvation Army. I really cannot comment to anything else, god forbid!
- Botwell Social Club-(sorry lads members only...stop crying)- every weekend plays the latest in Irish music...if your lucky the man with his bongo drums will be there. He kicks arse!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-06-29
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board