Record Shops in Hayes, Middlesex*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Hayes.
- woolworths dont exist anymore
- woolworths dont exist anymore
- in uxbridge there are houndreds of places to buy cds like hmv mvc cd warehouse even places like wh smiths sell them.
- wowee,theres a woolies which sells chavvy trendy music and the charity shops are good for finding vinyls of dolly parton and burt bacharach if thats your cuppe tea!
- I got a David Cassidy LP in the Romanian Charity Shop - Sad I know
- ANY SHOP THAT VANDALS HAVE NOT DAMAGED FOR A MONTH OR MORE IS A RECORD
- Well, if you're looking for music, there is only Woolworths to speak off, but the second-hand stores will supply you will second-hand records and CD's, assuming that they have not been stolen by people visiting those self-same stores scattered around the town. You might also want to borrow CD's from the library which lies off of the Hungry Horse, just outside of the town itself.
- "Trust Me" is a large record shop owned by Danny McMcMcFuttersMcFuntyMcMcMacMuck. It consists of three corners. (1) Pop Corner has all the latest pop sounds from Peter Patrick Panda to Ian Wilsons Elementary Sound Division. (2) Lovers Corner - this area has much of the newer love songs. Well, in fact it just has seven copies of "The Laddie In Red", Chris McBerghs Scottish ballad to a small boy wearing a dress. Disturbing. (3) Kinky Corner - Somewhere for all of you with a fetish to come. You can have any fetish you like here (you, me, coffee, tea, Brando, cats, Ladies in Christian Dior hats, arty magazines, blonde haired girls) it doesn't matter. Theres a whipping post and a vertical beam as well as a whip in my valise.
- There used to be many record shops in Hayes (after all, this town was the birthplace of EMI as well as being the birthplace of Elvis), but alas the Hayes people, so angered by being completely ugly, stupid and unpleasant to be around, did in the year of our lord 1995, rampage amok the streets of Hayes Town and did smite all the record shops and steal all the contents of all the plentiful discount goods shops.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-10-09
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board