Skateboarding Spots in Hayes, Middlesex*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Hayes.
- in ma anus
- in ma anus
- Pinkwell park has a half-pipe, though the bloody things been vandalised by every tom, dick and harry in hayes so there isn't much left of it.
- theres a good skatin place down at botwell school, its got some good places to grind and nice flat surfaces
- The waxed ledge/curb down Hayes End Road, well lit, the Texaco gap in Hayes End across the road from the Angel pub and EDC Lord Solicitors car park, a nice slidy curb, some small manual pads and stuff.
- Near the band-stand in Hayes Town, there is also a skatepark at Pinkwell Park. Half-pipe with spine, Quarter-pipe onto a bank and funbox. They also recently installed a grind-pole. Really sick for Blades, Boards and BMXs.
- Good skateboard ramps in Pinkwell Park
- skatboard spots used to be by waitrose carpark but since that has been developed i think kinds kids may have moved on, but i do see them hanging around there nown and again
- PINKWELL PARK
- The high strret in general is never crowded, even if it is just barge your way through.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-10-09
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board