The Worst Things in Hayes, Middlesex*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Hayes.
The Worst Things
- Imperial Taekwondo Federation (ITF) Club (The Labour Hall, Pump Lane, Hayes, UB3 3NB). It's a rubbish club with crap, pikey instructors and lazy students. The same applies to all ITF club across the UK.
- Hayes is the worst part of Hillingdon, which is no Surprise because the area is occupied by the Anti-Business, Anti-grammar school, Anti-Family, Anti-British Labour Party Councillors.
- ADDANS WHO ACT HARD, SOMALIANS RUN TOWN M8
- Driving through to visit friends, after having the sense to move away years ago, we now play a game to pass the time. It's called spot the white person - 10 points for each one spotted. (Haven't notched up many points though!!)
- YMCA building
- Hayes itself and the lack of policing - I think the old bill are scared!
- somalians/asians/immigrants/chav-type people/pikeys/lower class scum/etc etc
- Council estate close to the rail station
Lots of shops closing down
Charity shops and ...other charity shops
Hayes residents have no manners, very loud with no education
Bottles flying over your head late evening in the Town Centre
- Too many gimmegrants.Too many unlicensed and insured drivers. Too much traffic. Only one or two policemen. It's dirty, smelly, over-populated except by native Englishmen, smells of coffee,curry and rotting veg. MPs and Councillors choose not to live in Hayes and starve it of any resources, although it is one of the highest-charged Council Tax areas. Although this doesn't matter because all the immigrants and unemployed and social outcasts don't pay anyway.
- Hayes used to be your typical suburb of London where everyone knew everyone else, now it's just a tip. Many people will blame it on the asylum seekers, but a bigger annoyance to me personally are the large groups of 13 year olds in caps, trousers rolled halfway up their calf, each one with a face like a rat. They're going nowhere, and they don't care. It's also very difficult to get a good can of Cherry 7up anywhere.
- Townies. No offense to a townie reading this!
- Making it pedestrianised was the worse thing that happened to Hayes. The town is now dead.
- Prayer group for the people in Hayes, prayer requests email@example.com.
- BUSES. dont even think ull be gettin one 1 in the next 3 months. it doesnt mata if u wave ur arms at the driver, he just wont stop!
- naff sh**hole of a place,cant wait to leave
- The Council!
- The fact that more Hayes young'uns aren't coming into Uxbridge on Saturday nights and scaring all the locals away. When will the London Borough of Hillingdon start a coach service to ship Hayes and West Drayton people into Uxbridge?
- THE BUS SERVICE
- too many to mention.the moronic white trash geezer types with their dopey accents/the influx of dodgy 'asylum seekers'/the complete absence of anything remotely interesting or cultural/the excess of violent muggings and cowardly mob-handed dickheads who think they're something out of a Guy Ritchie movie/a two-faced,small-time irish community quite unlike irish people i've met in ireland or anywhere else for that matter/you have'nt experianced utter mind-crushing suburban boredom and alienation unless you've lived in this shaghole of a place.
- the fucking drivers cant drive
- Dont even start me off on this one!The people,shops,pubs,you name it.This featureless shabby West London toilet is quite probably the nadir of naff!
I regularly get out to Dublin,Manchester and Europe a few times a year to remind me that life,the human race,and the planet we're living on is'nt really that bad.
- Oh..nothing, this place is REALLY nice..(did I mention I was a compulsive liar?)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, kirk roberts, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2016-02-27
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board