Hookup Spots in Hertford, Hertfordshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Hertford.
- Under the bridge near west street is good to smoke a couple of joints and maybe down a couple of bottles of vod but it's proper scummy and a nice hot spot for the homeless, so watch your wallet! Nah but seriously, 2k8
- hartham lock is alright especially for free swimming in the summer as the owner dont really care. Also good for midnight BBQ's and free drink.
- castle grounds is good
if you want free swimming try the lock near hartham also good place for chav/anyone else - bashing
- Used to be teletubby, but its been ruined, by YOU! So i can't say wheres best now.
- parliament square. between 12 and 3am pretty much everyone ends up here at point...
- castle grounds summer time is cool to chill out and have a smoke
- Baroosh or the fountain
- there is none, really everyone meets up different places. generally most meat at hertford east as a lot of ppl come in from ware of a fri night
- Parliament Square, or Hartham
- Parliament Square
- Yeah whatever! have u actually ever been to hertford, it is prety wicked place to be and we love it. its not just a dos out place there are lots of decent people and places to go down hertford. we go down there on a friday night and we have a great laugh why do u think people from otherplaces like hoddesdon go down there.
- MacDonalds - 24hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year has someone loitering outside. They used to do this inside until the fine for sitting in there was hiked right up. Also why not try the castle grounds at night (only if you fancy outrunning Group 4's alsations)The yobs were definitely scared away far a few weeks but have started to brave it again at weekends now. NB Puffa jackets and baseball caps and Reebok classic trainers are the compusory uniform of Hertford's towny teenagers. Wear them if you feel the urge to join them.
- There are so many pubs nobody has to loiter on street corners to wait for friends.
- Sloppy Joe's if you're a student.
- Hartham - great for getting drunk and playing footie in the sun
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Milner, broken ho, helen, Jayne George, John Harris, Dave e, Dexter, Mr Flip, S Robertson, Matt Chambers, Sarah Wraight, Jon Singleton, michelle+lynn, louie, AskWatson, Chris, jake sanders, Az, Annie Brown, Diane Smith, ROD, claire, Ellie Gibson, Jamie Evans, tobi.m, busted, jackie c, Sam Daenton, gavin beckwith, generic, alex, michael heaster, dave, Peter Critchley, Jo, Gary bellamy, beggsy, jack feenttos, andy, paul newman, Steve P, Sam Greeen, ben, CHRISTIAN FISCHER, Nick G, b_smith, Jon, tvoss, ryan martin, David, Ridley Scott, Meteora, Fred Dibnah, MAc, Rodger Barnett, Howard, Gray, Howard Blanchard, Gemma mckelvey
Last updated: 2008-11-12
More stuff about Hertford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hertford Knowhere Board