If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Heywood.
The Best Things
- The majority of the people in Heywood are the best thing.
- evry1 i know in heywood is kind and will help u out wiv anyfin, its small so u cnt really get lost.u can find nefin u want in heywood u jus av 2 luk hard.
- The Police they know how to stay away (shame really)
- Muslims are just Chritians, that haven't realised it yet!
The Koran is just a later copy of the Bible. There are a huge amount of Asians here in Rochdale that have realised this and now attend church.
- The Basement
- THE FREEMASON'S PUB
- THE PUBS.
- the people but not those imposters from back oth moss scary dudes
- Leaving it to visit the drug infested dreg of the world ---- MIDDLETON!!!!
- Heywoods website http://www.heywood.org.uk
- Nice people
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jakki, liz, holly mullen, janni, LOUIS COOKE, RAY/Heywood White, Steve Noblett, Les, MarionGreenhalgh, andy, john smith, NIGEL TAYLOR, betty boop, ugly, pigglepuff, Loz, BIFF, caz, daz, Justin Ashton, Martin Walsh, lisa wood, j rigby, generic, Claire, carl briggs, James Bradley, kit, heywood blues, LOUISE BAILEY
Last updated: 2014-08-01
More stuff about Heywood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heywood Knowhere Board