Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Heywood, Greater Manchester*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Heywood.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- August 2014 - No clubs left in Heywood but plenty of late night venues, The Heywood being the main one.
- Foobar, Queen Ann or Queen Vic all have dance music & a dance floor
- sohos or foobar as its now called. where evry1 in heywood goes not the safest of areas tho
- Heywood Victoria plays to the older and or the more mature young person, so if you like 60's 70's 80's music without head banging you should try there. Live Bands on Friday and soon saturday bands from around the country All types!!
- The Foobar formally Sohos is the best night club in town open till three fri and sat good age range and also over two floors ground floor for twentys and upwards upstairs from eighteen onwards.
- sohos where all the kiddies go on fridays
- the place to be on any weekend is the basement it might be crowded it might be warm and there might be under age drinkers but i have a giggle and so do my mates the queen ann isnt that bad either just been done up so gine it a gander!
- basement! its free and you dont have to wear shoes :oD
- Years ago when we were just remarkably young patrons, we frequented the Seven Stars. Then they opened Soho's and The Basement. Wish it was still the old days if you know what I mean!
- got three clubs all crap, over crowded smelly drug pits, inhabited by under age drinkers
- SOHOS. BASEMENT. RUMOURS. QUEEN ANNE .STONEMASONS
- The Bamford Heywood Disco every Saturday night, late bar
- sohos is ok if you want to stick to the floor!!!!
- sohos is the best club in heywood, but beware of the stairs also there is rumours and the basement
- Bamford Squash Club discos
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jakki, liz, holly mullen, janni, LOUIS COOKE, RAY/Heywood White, Steve Noblett, Les, MarionGreenhalgh, andy, john smith, NIGEL TAYLOR, betty boop, ugly, pigglepuff, Loz, BIFF, caz, daz, Justin Ashton, Martin Walsh, lisa wood, j rigby, generic, Claire, carl briggs, James Bradley, kit, heywood blues, LOUISE BAILEY
Last updated: 2014-08-01
More stuff about Heywood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heywood Knowhere Board