The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Heywood.
- August 2014 - slowly but surely losing the pubs in Heywood. But some have had a refresh and are still a goodnight out, The Kings, The Terriers and of course The Heywood (formerly the seven stars).
- God where do i start there are LOADS of pubs in Heywood u wud never be stuck for somewhere 2 go 4 a drink!
- queen anne ther is absolutely loads nd loads of pubs in heywood but if ur of a certain under 20 ahem age then go ther
- Why not try the Heywood Victoria, live music, 60's-80's music and a great games room, what more can you want?? a free room to rent for those special occassions!! guess what they have that too
- The freemasons has gone downhill so if you want trouble then go there if not stay well clear bit rough now
- BAR C FOR A DECENT NIGHT OUT
- Kings is nice now it's been refurbished, feet stick to the floor in The Queen Anne, Wetherspoons is good for cheap drinks, but they never clean the tables!
Lots of pubs for such a small town.
- too many too count,
- THE FREEMASONS AT THE LIGHTS (NOT THE DUKE, THATS FURTHER UP THE ROAD) IS THE BEST PLACE TO DRINK AND EAT YOU CAN ALSO CHECK IT OUT FROM HOME WITH THE WEBCAM NOW SET UP BEHIND THE BAR. (SO YOU CAN DECIDED WHETHER TO COME OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT)
- The Black Swan
- STONE MASONS
- go to the vic or the three terriers
- The Heywood, meeting point for Heywood Blues, Manchester City supporters club.
- some top pubs in heywood, there is alot to choses from. the vic, queen anne, bar c and dressers are my favourites
- The Duke at the Traffic Lights
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jakki, liz, holly mullen, janni, LOUIS COOKE, RAY/Heywood White, Steve Noblett, Les, MarionGreenhalgh, andy, john smith, NIGEL TAYLOR, betty boop, ugly, pigglepuff, Loz, BIFF, caz, daz, Justin Ashton, Martin Walsh, lisa wood, j rigby, generic, Claire, carl briggs, James Bradley, kit, heywood blues, LOUISE BAILEY
Last updated: 2014-08-01
More stuff about Heywood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heywood Knowhere Board