The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Heywood.
The Worst Things
- A life lesson to all Darn Hill Billy's..
YOU THICK bastards, you were moved from the bowels of YOUR city to get you away from the filth and pollution of Collyhurst and Harpurhey. You haven't started ' a new life' like someone moving to say Wales.You have been moved to a spare piece of land in a shitty little beer swilling, chip eating tiny former industrial town called Heywood.. its NOT the promised land... far from it. Since they moved you lot up in the 1960's you seem to think you're different than your other city overspills like Hattersley, Hillock., Langley and other ones. YOU'RE NOT and NEVER will be... you say Bury to rhyme with Berry ( like belly ) , you're still known as 'MANCHESTER THROWBACKS' by anyone over 60 in Bury... Rochdale doesnt give a shit about you ( or Heywood itself )...truth is no one wants you. You plague the 163s.... you all go off to 'The Rock' instead of back to your own city which laughably you all just call 'Manchester' unlike Langley and co who
still call it 'town'....if anybody should be calling Mcr 'town' its you lot : when you came to work on the buses in Bury in the 1970s in your droves, you BITTERLY rejected your home city talking of ..hee yar mayt I'm on a 35 to Manchissdoh... you were fooling NO ONE as the Bury drivers pissed their selves at Mancs trying to stick two fingers up at the city they were moved up from into cold cardboard boxes on Darn Hill and trying to be Bury-ites. Darn Hill ? Youre a fucking JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!
- The minority of the people of Heywood.
- back o the moss defianetely is the worse thing in heywood.
- The Police they know how to stay away (real shame really)
- getting stabbed
- teenage under age drinkers, the town center is full of them, and the landlords let them get away with it, (well somebody has to pay the bills)
- Darnhill shops
- BAR C
- THE DRUNKEN IDIOTS
- Speaking as one of those badly drawn people from Darnhill,at least we brought some well needed life into this one monkey town.
- the friday saturday night outings of badly drawn people from darnhill back oth moss strange the ones i have met fill me with dread for the future no brains sex like dogs violent
- The weather
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jakki, liz, holly mullen, janni, LOUIS COOKE, RAY/Heywood White, Steve Noblett, Les, MarionGreenhalgh, andy, john smith, NIGEL TAYLOR, betty boop, ugly, pigglepuff, Loz, BIFF, caz, daz, Justin Ashton, Martin Walsh, lisa wood, j rigby, generic, Claire, carl briggs, James Bradley, kit, heywood blues, LOUISE BAILEY
Last updated: 2016-10-07
More stuff about Heywood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heywood Knowhere Board