Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Hounslow, Middlesex*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Hounslow.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Always a queue in asda
- If you want a quick pint go to the sun but only because it's near the bus stop and a short walk to the train station,don't stay long
- Places where my daughters go,
- Nothing will ever beat seeing locac punk outfit :The Urinals: in concert behind :The Lord Palmerston in the 70s. We will never see there like again.
- I've got an unused set of golf clubs (unwanted wedding present) if anybodys interested? oh and an old transit roof light bar 12v
- Not since the good old days of Beatitude at Elliots,heady days we'll not see them again.
- Muvvercare (metal) - every Thurs in the basement of The Black Horse. Rockin'.
DJ-ener8 - UK Garage last Friday of the month at the Travellers Friend.
- Given the lack of clubs I set myself up a set of decks in my front room and installed a cheap laser, strobe light and UV. Good atmposphere on a Friday night but the mixing is terrible. Sometimes can't get in if I'm wearing trainers.
- mysique at Hounslow West. fancy a machete attack anyone?
- Yates, at the back the high street. Right near the dirty Hounslow Central Bus Station
- shannons yates and everywere in hounslow r rubbish coz theres 2 many cosovans and packies
- The Universal. BRING BACK THE UNIVERSAL!!
- Shannons - utter rubbish which has gone downhill after Marius left - if that was possible.
- i dont think there are any in hounslow!! edwards and yates are the closest u get!
- Sweaty Beavers - at The Beavers. Meets Tuesdays after the aerobics at Montegue Hall. See Mad Madge for tickets. Special `Jelly` Nights.
- D. SHANNON & SONS, HIGH STREET HOUNSLOW
DJ SCOTT GARCIA, (IT'S A LONDON THING) FRIDAY NIGHTS 'TILL 2am
70's -01 DISCO GLITZ OPEN 'TILL 2am
KARAOKE SUNDAY, 'TALENT NIGHT !!!' TILL MIDNIGHT
- People usually use half snooker cues
- Now that the excellent Universal has ceased to be, clubbers must head for Kingston (Volts etc.) or the West End.
- Emulsion. Nothing but covers.
- O' Shannons. What a joke. The DJ is hopeless, and it's all men, despite not being a gay-bar. AVOID!
- late licence at the Chariot on Fri/Sat night, although it provides more of a warm up place for those who kick the windows in of the shops over the road
- er..... none...at the moment.... however the Bus Garage allows daily trips for a mere 70p to nightclubs nearby.e.g;Boulevard, Ealing.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: A.A.Gill, q saupin, Paul Davis, T. Rexx, hare, jim, Chris, rick, Colin Bear, Dan, Mrs A Smell, Nikki, tad, Valerie, dave, Double poster, Berni, Gary Chambers, david clifford, Keith Bolton, quentin saupin, Alison Edwards, BP, Kerry, spockis, JOHN, Nick, Katie Chanter, Vik, Richard, Iain Faith, Masher, R S Butler, John Smith, Bill Smith, Windora the witch, dennis a, Mandy Macedo, supper dopper, Bob Charlton, MS, max, Dee, mark howard, dave rogers, Daniel Banche, matt, Pooja, sam, Keith, Alison and Cleo, sally, a edwards, generic, clive edwards, Mick Cummins, Palash R. Ghosh, gareth, Leegal, gemma, nikki clay, roy pryer, Bryn Downing, suiram, jorgie, Susanna Sporran, Robert Harris, horace smith, Spondle Wangdongles, TP, Billy Bob, Gary H, Jimmy, A, jade, Jennifer, sue, Caroline, Dave Smith, Jim Guynan, L.A.White, Gaynor, Stuart, Russ, Pete Seabrook, Sugra Ali
Last updated: 2016-03-22
More stuff about Hounslow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hounslow Knowhere Board