Cafes and Coffee Shops in Hounslow, Middlesex*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Hounslow.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- when you find one in hounslow let me now, but you can get a civalized coffee in debs.
The coffee pot on the london road, but not evening.
- Noshery on London rd and the cafe by Isleworth fire station.
- tchibos at the entrance of the treaty centre, inside the treaty centre, the cafe in the library
- Many unofficial dutch style coffee houses operate in the back rooms of people's houses.
- 'Buns of Steel' - Anarcho/Industrial cake and coffee shop opposite Dolcis. Recommend the Anti-Imperial biscuits.
- Gardenia is a superb Lebanese cafe opposite what was the TA centre in Hanworth Road. It used to be Mr. T's kebab house. Delicious and absolutely spotless.
- Crystal's is a new Middle Eastern cafe which has opened up near the old C&A building. It's quite good bit maybe a tad pricey. L'Etoile near the Mecca bingo hall is also good and very reasonably priced.
- one french cafe..and the usual costa,etc
- Frothy Frolics - Coffee shop next door to Woolworths. Frequented by beatnicks and barbarellas desperate to be taken seriously. Poets and sketch artists mingle with buskers and pyromaniacs in oblivious harmony. Special.
- Sandwich at the Library cafe is hideously expensive (£2.20 for a bacon sandwich alone), instead go to Woolworths where you can get a cooked breakfast - 5 items for £1.55 or 6 items for £2.05 (that's in July 2001)
- Edwards and Yates's... Boo!
- Theres a decent little cafe just down the side road near trinity church.
- Busty Rita`s Hermaseta by the Bus Station serves hot drnks and pies of all descriptions. Very homely but can be noisy at the weekends.
- The Station Cafe opposite the Bus Garage do great bacon sarnies and hearty brekkies. The Turkish lads who run are very friendly and efficient too!
- Woolworths Cafe (great fry up on a sat morning)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: A.A.Gill, q saupin, Paul Davis, T. Rexx, hare, jim, Chris, rick, Colin Bear, Dan, Mrs A Smell, Nikki, tad, Valerie, dave, Double poster, Berni, Gary Chambers, david clifford, Keith Bolton, quentin saupin, Alison Edwards, BP, Kerry, spockis, JOHN, Nick, Katie Chanter, Vik, Richard, Iain Faith, Masher, R S Butler, John Smith, Bill Smith, Windora the witch, dennis a, Mandy Macedo, supper dopper, Bob Charlton, MS, max, Dee, mark howard, dave rogers, Daniel Banche, matt, Pooja, sam, Keith, Alison and Cleo, sally, a edwards, generic, clive edwards, Mick Cummins, Palash R. Ghosh, gareth, Leegal, gemma, nikki clay, roy pryer, Bryn Downing, suiram, jorgie, Susanna Sporran, Robert Harris, horace smith, Spondle Wangdongles, TP, Billy Bob, Gary H, Jimmy, A, jade, Jennifer, sue, Caroline, Dave Smith, Jim Guynan, L.A.White, Gaynor, Stuart, Russ, Pete Seabrook, Sugra Ali
Last updated: 2012-06-01
More stuff about Hounslow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hounslow Knowhere Board