Demolish It Now Building in Hounslow, Middlesex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Hounslow.
Demolish It Now Building
- Someone, probably from Hounslow, cannot seem to cease posting everything twice. No need to repeat it. Really.
- Yep I agree with that....nuke the lot of it
- Yep I agree with that....nuke the lot of it
- Shopping centre
- the police station in montague rd.not needed in hounslow.
- The new development on Brentford lock.Expensive flats that people from Hounslow couldn't afford as well as destroying canal path walkways for wildlife,grrr.
- The new Asda in the town centre. Even if it hasn't yet been finished (Nov06)
- Eaton House (Staines road, hounslow). I think it's called that anyway. It's the big building that all the immigrants get off the bus to go to. If we didn't have this here, maybe the immigrants would stop coming (I know it's unlikely, but we all gotta have some hope). Oh, and that great bloody mosque!! Which ones I ask you say.... All of 'em!!
- all the 99p stores, £1 pound stores, 98p stores, 90p store.
- Blenheim Centre
before it overshadows our way of life
- Madison Heights along the parade of shops beneath it
- Treaty Centre
- The Self Raising Flour factory by the station. Seems to get bigger every time the sun comes out.
- Somerfield @ Hounslow West, Madison Height- get over yous selves, you're still hounslow scum like the rest of us
- the factory outlet! the owner it rude and the customer service is S**t
- anywhere there's a alot of worthless youths leavin in and where the parents dont teach there children good things.
- The Abbatoir. It hasn`t been used for years and has too many bad memories for the borough since the massacre in the late 70s. Come on Hounslow, enough`s enough. PULL IT DOWN!
- The Treaty Centre please!
- The Bus Station
The Bottom end of the Highstreet from TSB down to the corner near the bus station
- All those houses being renovated (laughs out loud) with gold topped black railings, block paving and brand new brick walls. Do these people realise how much they are lowering the value of their houses when they do this.
- That block of flats on School Road which look like they are already on the verge of collapse.
- Safeways and the bright green scaffoldy office opposite it.
- the bus garage
- The new Hounslow East tube station. Bring back the old one, it is much more compatible with the area.
- Heathland school. An example of how a school can look like a factory.
- Holdsworth House, the bus station and all the trash who hang around it
- The Queens arms - its presence undermines Hounslow's reputation for overall grimness
- The Bus Garage.
- 90% of fried chicken takeaways. That would leave about 10 to supply the hungry population of Hounslow which should be more than enough.
- Hounslow Bus Garage, in fact the whole of Kingsley Road.
- The North Star with its mutant customers
- The Halal butchers on Bell Road - the 500 million flies it attracts in the summer would then have to go somewhere else (back to Southall probably)
- Treaty centre
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: A.A.Gill, q saupin, Paul Davis, T. Rexx, hare, jim, Chris, rick, Colin Bear, Dan, Mrs A Smell, Nikki, tad, Valerie, dave, Double poster, Berni, Gary Chambers, david clifford, Keith Bolton, quentin saupin, Alison Edwards, BP, Kerry, spockis, JOHN, Nick, Katie Chanter, Vik, Richard, Iain Faith, Masher, R S Butler, John Smith, Bill Smith, Windora the witch, dennis a, Mandy Macedo, supper dopper, Bob Charlton, MS, max, Dee, mark howard, dave rogers, Daniel Banche, matt, Pooja, sam, Keith, Alison and Cleo, sally, a edwards, generic, clive edwards, Mick Cummins, Palash R. Ghosh, gareth, Leegal, gemma, nikki clay, roy pryer, Bryn Downing, suiram, jorgie, Susanna Sporran, Robert Harris, horace smith, Spondle Wangdongles, TP, Billy Bob, Gary H, Jimmy, A, jade, Jennifer, sue, Caroline, Dave Smith, Jim Guynan, L.A.White, Gaynor, Stuart, Russ, Pete Seabrook, Sugra Ali
Last updated: 2016-05-28
More stuff about Hounslow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hounslow Knowhere Board