Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Hounslow, Middlesex*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Hounslow.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Racist eastern europeans
- Now this one I can answere
Nearest and dearest and best for guitars, Peter cooks guitar world, hanwell. no well fingered high end accoustic guitars here. very knowledgable and helpful staff. also lots of mid low end guitars, will stick a deal
- the band centre bell rd circa 1965.
- Project Music on the great west rd or Southall for tablas.
- ABC music in the hounslow section of the A4, greatselection of instruments, good deals on hire, and re-string your guitar in next to no time!! Friendly knowledgeable staff.
- 'Sounds Familiar' - everything from a stylophone to a complete home orchestra set. Discount for NUS & OAPs. Pamela's been working this family business on Martindale Road for over 30 years!
- car stereos innit?
- Cageful Of Kazoos, 9 Kingsley Road, Hounslow. Everthing for the budding Kazooist. Prices range from £1.50 for the most basic model to £2.75 for the Typhoon Deluxe. Closed Thursdays.
- Pink Oboe players can usually find a new instrument down at the Queens Arms
- Plank Spankers,23a Bell Road - a positive overwound magnet for guitarists all over West London. Say hello to Smelly Pete and let him regale you with overblown tales of rock `n`roll debauchery during his time as a roadie with 70`s rockers Cheese Spanner.
- THE TRADE EXCHANGE IS A CHEQUE CASHING SHOP BUT ALSO SELLS ITEMS IN THE SHOP AT GREAT PRICES WHICH INCLUDES GAMES,BIKES,CDS,TV'S,VIDEOS,VCRS,STEREOS,MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND COMPUTERS FIND IT AT 59 HHIGH STREET HOUNSLOW "OPPOSITE SHANNONS"
- Project, The Great west Road. Chandlers in Kew.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: A.A.Gill, q saupin, Paul Davis, T. Rexx, hare, jim, Chris, rick, Colin Bear, Dan, Mrs A Smell, Nikki, tad, Valerie, dave, Double poster, Berni, Gary Chambers, david clifford, Keith Bolton, quentin saupin, Alison Edwards, BP, Kerry, spockis, JOHN, Nick, Katie Chanter, Vik, Richard, Iain Faith, Masher, R S Butler, John Smith, Bill Smith, Windora the witch, dennis a, Mandy Macedo, supper dopper, Bob Charlton, MS, max, Dee, mark howard, dave rogers, Daniel Banche, matt, Pooja, sam, Keith, Alison and Cleo, sally, a edwards, generic, clive edwards, Mick Cummins, Palash R. Ghosh, gareth, Leegal, gemma, nikki clay, roy pryer, Bryn Downing, suiram, jorgie, Susanna Sporran, Robert Harris, horace smith, Spondle Wangdongles, TP, Billy Bob, Gary H, Jimmy, A, jade, Jennifer, sue, Caroline, Dave Smith, Jim Guynan, L.A.White, Gaynor, Stuart, Russ, Pete Seabrook, Sugra Ali
Last updated: 2016-03-22
More stuff about Hounslow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hounslow Knowhere Board