Record Shops in Hounslow, Middlesex*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Hounslow.
- Hounslow should be called little warsaw
- Most people in hounslow listen to there neighbours music,no one cares how loud they play it or how shite it might be
Non in hounslow, used to go to ealing, that shut, then richmond that shut, now kingston which is still partly open
- memorydiscs in hanworth rd used to be the best but is unfortunately no longer there.
- Memorydiscs Hanworth Rd early 60s, stood in the booths on a Sat, all the birds had beehives!!
- Back in the day I'd get my new electro stuff from selecta disk,then my good pals Dennis M and ras quame opened Sugar Shack(oh those midnight back at the shack mixes).Begger's Banquet in kingston is always good too.
- Unfortunately the great memorydisc record shop closed many years ago so there's only the usual high street vendors. There is a very small specialist shop down a side street of the high street (next to a cab office)(next to argos). I often hear pretty good tunes coming from there.
- Have to travel to Blackpool for this!!!
- A real gem is 'Double Jake Records' tucked away behind the Chinese Church. Tons of vinyl including promos, back catalogue, hard to find items etc If Jake hasn't got it in stock he'll track it down for you. Or just stop by for a natter about records and stuff.
- Loads, im sure you'll find them.
- Pop Pop, Treaty Centre. Useless.I tried to buy a copy of "Ten Honky Tonk Headaches" by Digits McPhee and the salesgirl looked at me blankly. Disappointed, I pissed my trousers and left. Needless to say I shalln`t be returning to said establishment.
- There is a dance/ DJ type place off the main Hight St. Like the tunes it sells, the name slips my mind.
- THE TRADE EXCHANGE IS A CHEQUE CASHING SHOP BUT ALSO SELLS ITEMS IN THE SHOP AT GREAT PRICES WHICH INCLUDES GAMES,BIKES,CDS,TV'S,VIDEOS,VCRS,STEREOS AND COMPUTERS FIND IT AT 59 HHIGH STREET HOUNSLOW "OPPOSITE SHANNONS"
- HMV. Big Up to the Adam.
- Rocker Rarities, 122 The High Street. From Gene Vincent to Vincent.A real find.
- Only the usual Chainstores
- A damn fine hmv. That's all
- Sugarshack for bumpin RnB
- Sugar Shack, specialising in underground garage tunes, NOT found in the shops.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: A.A.Gill, q saupin, Paul Davis, T. Rexx, hare, jim, Chris, rick, Colin Bear, Dan, Mrs A Smell, Nikki, tad, Valerie, dave, Double poster, Berni, Gary Chambers, david clifford, Keith Bolton, quentin saupin, Alison Edwards, BP, Kerry, spockis, JOHN, Nick, Katie Chanter, Vik, Richard, Iain Faith, Masher, R S Butler, John Smith, Bill Smith, Windora the witch, dennis a, Mandy Macedo, supper dopper, Bob Charlton, MS, max, Dee, mark howard, dave rogers, Daniel Banche, matt, Pooja, sam, Keith, Alison and Cleo, sally, a edwards, generic, clive edwards, Mick Cummins, Palash R. Ghosh, gareth, Leegal, gemma, nikki clay, roy pryer, Bryn Downing, suiram, jorgie, Susanna Sporran, Robert Harris, horace smith, Spondle Wangdongles, TP, Billy Bob, Gary H, Jimmy, A, jade, Jennifer, sue, Caroline, Dave Smith, Jim Guynan, L.A.White, Gaynor, Stuart, Russ, Pete Seabrook, Sugra Ali
Last updated: 2016-03-22
More stuff about Hounslow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hounslow Knowhere Board