Skateboard Shops in Hounslow, Middlesex*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Hounslow.
- Every other shop is polish
- There are no shops in Hounslow. There's places that have cheap tat displayed, moistly on the floor where it gets routinely trampled over and where they sometimes make you queue for several minutes to be served by someone who looks like they've made an art form from sucking lemons. If you're lucky, you can offload all those fake pound coins onto them and walk out with some of this stuff that seemed so necessary at the time but, when you get home, you find out it's turned into crud.
- There used to be a shop called Buddies in Ealing,other than that I would go to Slam in Portobello rd.
- Although more of a skatewear shop 'Beanie-Zee' has a limited selection of quality decks, trucks n'wheels. U16's must be accompanied by an adult due to pilfering.
- Dunno, Hounslow is pretty pathetic when it comes to specialist shops.
- Trucks For Slackers - Bell Road. Skate paraphanalia. Elephantine trousers. Hemp products. Comprehensive spares section and extensive skate music department. Only joking!!! Try POP POP- but I warn you, the girl in there is useless. Only the other day I tried to buy a copy of "Ten Honky Tonk Headaches" by Digits McPhee.......
- Slacker Behind Tescos - Outrageously large jeans and definitely no career counselling we promise.
- Skateboarding is not recognised in Hounslow.
- Berties Wheel Brace, 124 The High Street, radical bits of plywood and shit music. Staff permanantly drugged or just overcome by enormous apathy or a heavy lunch. Closed most mornings.
- None, but if you want a mobile phone though....
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: A.A.Gill, q saupin, Paul Davis, T. Rexx, hare, jim, Chris, rick, Colin Bear, Dan, Mrs A Smell, Nikki, tad, Valerie, dave, Double poster, Berni, Gary Chambers, david clifford, Keith Bolton, quentin saupin, Alison Edwards, BP, Kerry, spockis, JOHN, Nick, Katie Chanter, Vik, Richard, Iain Faith, Masher, R S Butler, John Smith, Bill Smith, Windora the witch, dennis a, Mandy Macedo, supper dopper, Bob Charlton, MS, max, Dee, mark howard, dave rogers, Daniel Banche, matt, Pooja, sam, Keith, Alison and Cleo, sally, a edwards, generic, clive edwards, Mick Cummins, Palash R. Ghosh, gareth, Leegal, gemma, nikki clay, roy pryer, Bryn Downing, suiram, jorgie, Susanna Sporran, Robert Harris, horace smith, Spondle Wangdongles, TP, Billy Bob, Gary H, Jimmy, A, jade, Jennifer, sue, Caroline, Dave Smith, Jim Guynan, L.A.White, Gaynor, Stuart, Russ, Pete Seabrook, Sugra Ali
Last updated: 2016-03-22
More stuff about Hounslow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hounslow Knowhere Board