Hookup Spots in Isle Of Dogs, East London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Isle Of Dogs.
- Island Gardens park or Mudchute Park. You can forget your in a big city!
- Outside Sinfield's newsagent, opposite George Green School. Basically, it's got everything you need, a bookies, off-licence, curry house and a chip shop.
- The rogue trader on westferry road on a friday night is great if you're into the gay scene, they hold a special rainbow disco from 6-12pm playing all the great classics from steps and abba, after christmas they plan to intoduce gay speed dating which is sure to be a hit with the local bankers!
- Mudchute Park is popular when the weather is good. When it starts to rain, the local youth element are magnetically drawn to bus shelters.
- selsdon way!! Great to pull a hi-vis man
- Asda's car park!!!!! Or by the docks...(this is also really romantic)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marky, nic, vespadon, Adrienne, james, tom, Ken, Marcus Smythe, Luke, vespadon@, Lorraine cavill, Lee Friend, daVEY, nmy, Graham, Louise, generic, Brianna Delaporte, Lolly, Emily Coates, Stephen Burrows, Graham Smith, dave, Glen, Michaela
Last updated: 2012-08-15
More stuff about Isle Of Dogs
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Isle Of Dogs Knowhere Board