Buskers, Street Entertainers in Isle Of Dogs, East London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Isle Of Dogs.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Two words: MENTAL MARTIN
He was a hero to us Isle of Dogs kids in the 1980s. He'd walk around the island, listening to his radio, pretending to be Pat Sharpe and generally doing all the things the voices in his head required.
- bob irwin and his manly wife (who has had a sex change, i saw the reciept) hold regular swinging parties, both go both ways if you know what i mean, they swing in all rings! Irwins wife gets her tits out if you give her a tenner, personally i would say save your tenner - its too pricey.
- There are some characters on the Island. The woman at Asda who announces the special deals is memorably unattractive. She always says things twice... "that's right ladies and gentlemen, twelve sausages for eleven pence". This is the way Asda sell anything that is perilously close to its sell by date.
Also memorable is the woman who works at the Coral bookmakers on Manchester Road. You can't miss her, she looks a bit like Ray Parlour's older brother.
- Wll, on the days of concerts and shows up at the arena some of the security, and carparkers, and those men selling posters and tacky lashing lights can be amusing!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marky, nic, vespadon, Adrienne, james, tom, Ken, Marcus Smythe, Luke, vespadon@, Lorraine cavill, Lee Friend, daVEY, nmy, Graham, Louise, generic, Brianna Delaporte, Lolly, Emily Coates, Stephen Burrows, Graham Smith, dave, Glen, Michaela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Isle Of Dogs
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Isle Of Dogs Knowhere Board