Live Music Venues in Isle Of Dogs, East London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Isle Of Dogs.
Live Music Venues
- There's now live music at The Great Eastern! Mainly singers with acoustic guitars. Really good quality and enjoyable for everyone!
- The Elephant Royal is a great restaurant just round the corner from a pub called the Ferry House which is full of us council-types who judging by the comments on this site are a damned site more friendly and welcoming than some of the idiotic people that have posted messages on this site.
Ignorant small minded people can hide a behind well-spoken gentleman in a business suit as easily as a cockney in a shell suit!
And besides the singing in the Ferry House is damned good, we even pronounce our 'h's sometimes.
- The Space, 269 Westferry Road. Check out www.space.org.uk where you will find gig listings - both band and acoustic nights. Also dance and theatre. A really great venue and excellent sound system with the Hubbub bar and restaurant upstairs.
- There is always a woman on a piano in the 'Elephant Royal' Thai restaurant. She interrupts her own singing to engage in very unfunny banter with the bar staff. That is the closest that the Isle of Dogs gets to a music venue unless one of the local pubs is doing a karaoke night. That allows a few caaaaaaaaarrrrnccel residents to dust off their tracksuit bottoms and sing 'I will survive' wildly out of tune.
- London arena..for the bes cheesy music regularly, including al of the tacky ickle boy aqnd girl bands, but its a kool venue!
- London Arena
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marky, nic, vespadon, Adrienne, james, tom, Ken, Marcus Smythe, Luke, vespadon@, Lorraine cavill, Lee Friend, daVEY, nmy, Graham, Louise, generic, Brianna Delaporte, Lolly, Emily Coates, Stephen Burrows, Graham Smith, dave, Glen, Michaela
Last updated: 2012-08-15
More stuff about Isle Of Dogs
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Isle Of Dogs Knowhere Board