Hookup Spots in Kingswood, Bristol*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Kingswood.
- Spider Park; back of co-op in Downend; King George Playing Fields in Downend;
- after closing time...sober..asda..get some booze in...drunk? asda..again...loving the 24 hour drinking..everyone is in asda
- me and my mates hang out by southey park or kingswood park and go to the project 97 a youth centre. or up by texaco or spider park down fom rutunda or back of dominos.
slag bench on kingswood highstreet everyone knows where that is!
- Black Tip and Moby; Hanham Woods! Most weekends a group of us meet up for downhilling, trials and general crazy mountain biking. If you come along, we end up doing night riding too, plus or new STREET LUGE club, which involves daring and dangerous stuf.. Further details on request!!! ONLY FOR THE INSANE!
- Kwik Save car park about 6.30pm. Staple Hill Square. Summit Hill youth club probably bets 7.30-9.30 Fridays and Saturdays.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dmitriy, Dave, J Gram, dan, Mirrorkool, Dug, Bob Meaker, stephanie green, jane bolland, AJ, Mike Wheeler, si hartley, kerrz, Simon Bennett, Pony 1 Moreno, webbs of warmley, Northern Monkey, don.jenkins, Lindsay Porter, N.ANDREWS, A Biggs, Rebis, Keith Arnold, generic, James Tovey, Danny, malcolm, Brian Justice, Marcy Spuur, bob morgan
Last updated: 2011-10-23
More stuff about Kingswood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kingswood Knowhere Board