Live Music Venues in Lewisham, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Lewisham.
Live Music Venues
- The Old Lewisham Odeon in the 60s and 70s saw some great bands T Rex to mention one .Anyone got any fan recordings of concerts at that time on any bands....
- The Fox - 316 Lewisham Hight street. Live music thursdays and saturdays (and sometimes other days too!) Friendly staff, nice beer garden, decent-ish sound although this can be quite variable. Always excellent bands playing. Dead cheap too.
- The Last lick
189 Deptford High St
- Moonbow Jakes, Brockley and Catford
- The crystal palace tavern may still have bands, and the montague arms. The coronet at E&C is good but only downstairs
- Bands play at the Fox and Firkin in Lewisham and The Catapult Club, The Amersham Arms, The Paradise Bar, The Royal George (occasionally) and The Montague Arms in New Cross. The New Cross Inn has just started to have bands again too.
- The Woodman (An Coillteoir), Lee High Road, Lee Green, SE13. Long standing Traditional Irish Music Session: Jigs Reels, Hornpipes and polkas etc., eclectically played on fiddle, banjo, flute and guitar. Other players of Irish traditional music welcome to make a valid contribution.Mighty craic. Sunday Night, 9.00pm onwards.
- The Paradise Bar
New Cross Road SE14
- Again, Goldsmiths Students' Union puts on the odd band or two (Blur formed and
played here, not that that's a good thing).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: madfan, Kate Organ, Chris Flynn, Andrew Milton, Ru, steve g, Des Sampson, ami, Mike keogh, pennywise, Helen, jenny collins, Andrew Stevens, al, Paul Dixon, generic, Kirsty, Janice, phil p, AJ, Andrew Lawrence, jamie, Alan James, Anna, MICHAEL TROTTIER, Kenneth Abraham, Marlon and Tyrone, Anna J, al booth, jackie banham, Martin Perrett, Louise, billy o' conner, Daniel Mackay, Jams, jim driver, James Wild, Nick Leach, Victoria Wainwright
Last updated: 2008-09-29
More stuff about Lewisham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lewisham Knowhere Board