The Worst Things in Lewisham, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Lewisham.
The Worst Things
- Named the LEAST PEACEFUL area of England & Wales in 2013. Lewisham is infested with broken feckless families, little thuggish children, high unemployment, high welfare dependency, shoddy council homes, and shoddy shops. It is run by a corrupt Labour Council.
- The whole place, bulldoze and start again.
- Tacky blue council signs, every one with a stupid tag on it.
- The Council is stuffed full of small minded bureaucrats with a total lack of vision.It's been almost a one-party state for decades. The other parties can do little more than moan from the sidelines.
- Lewisham 'Shopping' centre. How dire. Even the main stream shops there are poor. Lewisham heading the same way as Woolwich.
The market has gone so down hill. I remember before they turned the high street into one big bus lane that the market was great. Don't get me wrong, if you want fruit and veg, you couldn't come to better place. But thats it. Fruit and Veg every stall.
- All the bloody students
- Too much traffic
- The rounabout in the town centre. It has causes drivers to lose common sense and the ability to negotiate a busy roundabout. Badly designed itís a nightmare for pedestrians as well as motorists and cyclists. Grate if you need an innovative method to commit suicide.
- Cars everywhere. Total traffic jam 3 or 4 hours a week.
- The public transport (or lack of it).
- It always looks half finished.
- The Catford Pussy wid da green nastiness eyes.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: madfan, Kate Organ, Chris Flynn, Andrew Milton, Ru, steve g, Des Sampson, ami, Mike keogh, pennywise, Helen, jenny collins, Andrew Stevens, al, Paul Dixon, generic, Kirsty, Janice, phil p, AJ, Andrew Lawrence, jamie, Alan James, Anna, MICHAEL TROTTIER, Kenneth Abraham, Marlon and Tyrone, Anna J, al booth, jackie banham, Martin Perrett, Louise, billy o' conner, Daniel Mackay, Jams, jim driver, James Wild, Nick Leach, Victoria Wainwright
Last updated: 2015-02-05
More stuff about Lewisham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lewisham Knowhere Board