The Best Things in Llanidloes, Powys*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Llanidloes.
The Best Things
- FANCY DRESS ROCKS IT!!
- great friendly people here
- llani fancy dress is a blinder, ive never b4 witnessed so many drunken louts and gals in all my life. happens the 1st friday of july every year, local try to stop it but hey.. its just too rockin ' !!! you may even land youself lucky with some local tottie... !
- Great Community Spirit, especially on Llani Fancy Dress and carnival night!
you can pop out for a drink on your own and almost guarentee you will bump into a friend!
- 3000 people, 14 pubs, all on the doorstep!
Being able to go out at night on your own and still bump into someone you know for a drink!
- Llani fancy dress!its a fancy dress street party which happens on the first friday of july every year!it starts with little comps for kids costumes, and ends up as one massive big drunken orgie!its a really wicked night and ppl travel from all over the place to come!!!
- The really friendly people.
Llanidloes Football Club
- Peaceful (at about 2am) and friendly people
- The best things about Llani are the pubs, the people and the Kebab shop!!!!
- The people, really friendly and helpful. Can't wait to get back there in a months time
- The park, with the swings/slide (great swings :). If you go in there, and look in on the little brick hut surounded by a fence you will see a bit of old skool graffiti, me and me mates did. First bit of graffiti, hehe. Ace!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben, hgjgjg, Me again, Dj wobble, richard, pfh, Adrian J. Shepherd, Griffy, ash, lx Gold, DAV, Angharad Rees, Caroline, Simon, danny, HannaH, Lynda Williams, Emma, andrew perrott, generic, ??, David Hicklin, Sarah Hamer, Rich Williams, simon Gardner, Simon Parkes, Dai from Swansea, bujin
Last updated: 2009-08-30
More stuff about Llanidloes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Llanidloes Knowhere Board