Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Llanidloes, Powys*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Llanidloes.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- I LOVED the Trewythen!! Had the best nites of my life there, off my face dancing to the sounds of DJ's Rid Welson, DS, Menace, Marc Vedo and all the rest, stomping hard house and trance, and I miss it sooooooo much :-( I'd give ANYTHING to relive those nites again!!
- used to be tons of free partiess every weekend, dont lknow if they still happen or not.. wait around in your car around the market hallat about 11ish on a sat nite and follow that dirty looking, smoking, spluttering hippie wagon !! bobs your uncle...
- Trewythen sadly now closed and being sold. Frozen used to hold some awesome trance nites there with rid welson and marc vedo to name but a few! When they got the camo nets up and all the lights it was awesome, I've never been anywhere with a better atmosphere. The venue was scummy but it worked with the music. A sadly missed dance nite, llani needs something like this again but i dont think anything can match the trewythen on form...
- No Clubs, apart from the odd night at the ex-service mens club and the Rugby Club. But there will soon be a new club above Laura Ashley's!
- the trewythen is great little club you could almost forget where you are and compare it to some where like the sewer in dead street liverpool
- Out with KGB in the trewythen, ever since a partner of the disco the trewythen will now be custom to a nite of dance & bouncy hard house every other sat after quids in on the fri new local up and coming Manic/NRG Dj, Dj D.S formerly Dj Dan. Dj D.S will be warmed ex KGB3 Dj, Dj wobble and a frequent quest apperance of Dj Menace.
- the trewythan - quids in everyother friday if ure up 4 a cheap piss up in a scummy room, or else theres KGB playing popmusic on saturday nites!saying that, everyother saturday, DJ Rid wilson plays some banging tunes and if ure lucky they get in lazers and put up cammo netting to hide the peeling walls!it makes a pretty wicked nite. Naughty but nice from hereford have been known to do the odd night!
- Theres always the trewythen - that is if u like to go to seedy joints which mainly play crap music!bring it on KGB!
- The Trewythen rocks once a fortnight, to the sounds of Naughty But Nice. Absolutely bangin Hardhouse and Trance choons 'till 1am. A wicked night. DJ's Rid Welson and Clare Davies are truly awesome - respect!!
- Trewythen was mentioned, but what about the good old rugby club. Excellent entertainment for a saturday evening.
- There is the Trewythen (I think thats spelt right) and the community centre used to have a few *discos* when I was younger there were more.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben, hgjgjg, Me again, Dj wobble, richard, pfh, Adrian J. Shepherd, Griffy, ash, lx Gold, DAV, Angharad Rees, Caroline, Simon, danny, HannaH, Lynda Williams, Emma, andrew perrott, generic, ??, David Hicklin, Sarah Hamer, Rich Williams, simon Gardner, Simon Parkes, Dai from Swansea, bujin
Last updated: 2009-08-30
More stuff about Llanidloes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Llanidloes Knowhere Board