Pubs in Llanidloes, Powys*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Llanidloes.
- has to be the crown.. ruby pulls a fine pint !!
- the elephant is the best pub in town
- I have to agree that the royal Head (kings) is the best pub in llani for atmosphere and freindly service keep it up kelly & mrs H
- Apologies to The Unicorn crowd. My boyfriend lost his senses while writting comments about my home town which he has only visited a few times. Special apologies to The new owners of the Kings - no offence! All the pubs in LLani are great - even the Coach and Horses!!!
- Hello Nick Hamer, I know where you are, and you too Mark 'Pale' Lewis. Your in Dereks pub, The Unicorn, HAHAHA. Rubys place is great, that would be The Crown. Dont like The Royal Head, the mans an arse. But for a fun nite out you need not go no further than The Crown, then The Unicorn, and to finish up the nite goto The Trewythen. Loads o Money ahahaha
- Any old Llani-ites out there that remember the Queens?
Well its reopened!! Full refurbishment- a buzzing pub-again.
Mike and Elaine will be waiting for you.
- The Mount Inn, one kick ass pub to visit. And the Elephant
- All of the pubs are great, but the two best are The Crown, cos Ruby the land lady is the best and The Unicorn full of really friendly people and good food!!!
- Some good watering holes ! The Crown, say hello to Ruby from me. The Lion, Unicorn,
King Head, Trewythen and many more. All worth a visit. Arrange a lift though !
- Loads of em.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben, hgjgjg, Me again, Dj wobble, richard, pfh, Adrian J. Shepherd, Griffy, ash, lx Gold, DAV, Angharad Rees, Caroline, Simon, danny, HannaH, Lynda Williams, Emma, andrew perrott, generic, ??, David Hicklin, Sarah Hamer, Rich Williams, simon Gardner, Simon Parkes, Dai from Swansea, bujin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Llanidloes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Llanidloes Knowhere Board