The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Llanidloes, Powys*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Llanidloes.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Support Broadband for Llani! If you want it and live in Llani go to http://broadband4lani.frozenuk.com and register!
- After moving originally from Birmingham in 1999 into Newtown, then finally Llani, I would recomend this great small town to anyone wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of any City for a not too much of a quiet life, but to experience the friendly welsh comunity with virtually no crime or alienation!
- Could you include a link to http://www.greatoakglass.co.uk, run by two Llanni residents who have recently installed a new window at the Church and in several other shops. They have a great photo on their web site and their studio has moved to above the Quilt shop next to the Angel...
Oh , and I was looking for property for sale, found this site using Copernic , could you bung a link to any on-line agents delaing with Llani ?
- Dol-llys Farm is a kick ass place to take a touring caravan, or a tent. its only 1/2 a mile out of town. The facilities are a bit minimum, but the site is great, and it is on the edge of the River Severn, where all the kids play, a highly recommendable site. Around £5 a night for caravans!!!
- Things to go and see.
Hafren Forest, just outside of Llanidloes, up toward Glan-y-Nant and onward toward Old Hall .. and eventually you will reach Hafren Forest. great place, huge. Mountain biking was brilliant. :)
I even went upto the Forest to search fro the `hidden' British Aerospace base, heh, I found it, took all day mind you. I dont think its owned by them now though. Used to be used for ionespheric radio communications or Submarine Comms, Allegedly. hehe.
Yep! but its more of a resource centre with PC/Fax/Photcopying etc servicing. Great to go an surf the web. :) The guys in there are also Linux users which makes the whole thing better. :) (conviently right next to the Great Oak cafe too!)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben, hgjgjg, Me again, Dj wobble, richard, pfh, Adrian J. Shepherd, Griffy, ash, lx Gold, DAV, Angharad Rees, Caroline, Simon, danny, HannaH, Lynda Williams, Emma, andrew perrott, generic, ??, David Hicklin, Sarah Hamer, Rich Williams, simon Gardner, Simon Parkes, Dai from Swansea, bujin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Llanidloes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Llanidloes Knowhere Board