The Worst Things in Lochinver, Highland*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Lochinver.
The Worst Things
- The Hangovers!
- Watch out for the midges in summer. Get a midge net from any mountaineering store and you'll use it.
The ice plant is an essential but is a blemish on the horizon and could do with a face lift.
- Everyone knows everyone.
It only takes a few days to get round everything Lochinver has to offer, if you are alone it WILL get boring.
- The smell, its a fishing community. The lack of entertainment could also be mentioned....
- Travelling to Harrison ville every day to school.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Julie Murray, Liam, Fo, J., generic, R MacLeod-Lyon, Alex, GothGal, Steve, Andrew Macleod
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Lochinver
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lochinver Knowhere Board