Cinemas in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
- UCI Filmworks thing - this is ok but tooooo expensive!
- The UCI in Maidenhead, fairly new, comfortable, a rip off though for students on a budget.. £6 ?
- Filmworks maidenhead
- UCI Filmworks in town centre, quite new and quite plush, and it means I don't have to go to S-S-Slough so its all good.
- UCI "filmworks" in Maidenhead
- the cinema is ok, nothing special though
- UCI cinemas provide the usual hogwash Hollywood blockbusters, though with the Directors chair screenings around twice a week the occasional gem can be seen.
- i dont think that the cinema should be that much as teenagers cannot afford that price as if u dont work you have no money to go and ask you to pay £6.25 for a 15 year old it should change when you are 18
- I haven't been to maidenheads ciniema but wycombe 6 as it was is ok bring back baskin and Robbins way better than hagandaz ice cream rules.
- maidenhead gets a cinema so immediateley the nearest carpark starts charging at night is the whole thing a tax write off for someone
- Alot of people in Maidenhead will tend to travel to Wycombe or Winnersh to see a film. Maidenhead UCI tends to 'skip' certain films. They showed Jay And Silent Bob about a month after other cinemas had stopped showing it.
- UCI cinnema
- the cinema is new and when they built it you would have expected them to check if the large drink cups fit in the cup holder but i dont think they did because they dont fit
- Nice cinema, newly built.
- Rialto , Plaza ,Who remembers the minors Sat/Morn ( 6d)
- a new UCI cinema- long awaited after the half built one 20 yrs ago. about time too!(yr 2001)
- UCI on Grenfell Island, about bleedin' time.
- The new cinema just opened and it's doors are now permanently blocked with 'we're so cool' grunger types who can't get into 15's
- Wayhay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new cinema in town and I work there!!Only problem with this utterly fantastic addition to m'head is that the 14 year olds that spend all there time being annoying little gits now seem to have taken up residence outside the cinema at a weekend!!!!!! good cinema though- caused probs with the traffic around the town but at least u don't have to go to slough anymore
- UCI now open i think, Massive. A real boon for MHD.
Puts Maidenhead on the map.
- Nothing. Unless you like to go bowling at the Bowling Alley with a bunch of wiggers.
- Multi-screen cinema coming....see
See also relavent web sites, below....
- The Superbowl and Crystal Maze - what can I say? The cafe sells food (at least I THINK thats what it is) but it all tastes of egg.(But interestingly enough there is no egg on the menu. Crystal Maze is quite fun if you're 12 or a one-off for a big bunch of immature students (who enjoy doing Richard O'Brien impressions)
- We do not have a cinema, it closed down in 1987 and replaced with an empty shell off a building that we never fitted out. Now due for demolition. However, recent council reports mention the possibility of a cinema coming sometime.
- The rumours still abound that it will be included in the bloody great new precinct being built possible in the near future.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board