Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- seconds out in cookham, sells designer dresses for cheaper
- Womens - Topshop, Next, M&S are only decent ones, the rest like Bay, New Look and Krisp are cheap and nasty. Mens - M&S and Next are only ones really. Blokes must be careful not to look like clones in this town and avoid Burton and Topman like the plague unless they want to go for the gelled spiky hair, tight tshirt sheep look (most men here do). Many sports shops to provide for the pregnant girls from council estates who just can't go without some tight white cropped trousers to show of their builder's bums and ugly thongs and they're gangstarr boyfriends to be accessorised with some argos jewellry.
- Hard edge
- hard edge is just for rudies now - you have to go to reading or camden for decent clothes
- the usual. hard edge used to be ok but now its all overpriced playboy and von dutch stuff
- Try Next everyone is really polite and the range of clothes is great - it's a little hard to find in the corner of the centre.
- Hard edge for variations between skate attire and Barry Boy pastel shirts and casual jeans.
- plz sum1 deal wiv the issue of the crap shops in maidenhead its a pathetic thing 2g2 topshop every sat and look at d same fings... u get me
- I heard a rumour ie Vouge there is a lovley shop with Italian designer shoes and boots in windsor
- Hardedge for the discerning, and quite honestly sad individual.
- i`m moving to oxford in the new year and will be working in maidenhead. you mentioned that there are no mens clothes shops, but did you forget that topman is inside topshop?...(and i`m sure the gals are v. nice in there tooo.......)
- CLOTHES SHOPS WOT CLOTHES SHOPS im a 14 yr old girl and there is no girls shops oh let me think we have 5 shops bay, new look, topshop, krisp, and this new 1 that i dont even no wots its called its so empty some 1 has to do something cause there is nothing and the average price for a pair of trousers is about £25 @ the cheapest (come on some1 sort it out)
- Burtons remember it well Sats&Sundays Snooker up top floor is it still there?
I bet nobody rembers McGilroys Departmental Store in the High St
- well- the only decent ones are hard edge, topshop, top man....and a couple of cheapie shops.(yr 2001)
- Er we only shop at hard edge!
- Chain stores, not much else. There are some skate-wear clothes on the high-street if that's your thing.
- A good one for teeny boppers is hard edge. you'll always find wannabe skate bettys hanging around trying to attract the attention of the male workers.
- Loads, but if you are a bloke, then you might as well not waste your time, unless you are a Trany!
- Only those that cater for shirt-boys and wannabe Ali-G's.
- Next, good clothes and the female assitants are really good looking
- Not enough good clothes shops really. There's Topshop, Miss S, Hard Edge, Next, but we need more variation. There's only so many times you can look round these shops. More shoe shops would be good too. There used to be a Dolcis, but they closed it down. WE WANT IT BACK! Far too many mobile phone shops. Soon they are going to take over the whole town. We already have about 6 or more, and now they are building another one. Why?
- Hard Edge - In the High Street, sells good stuff (Stussy, etc..)
- Michael Chell (High Street) - ideal for the Label brigade (Armani, Ralph Lauren etc)
- Hard Edge Extreme skates is now called EMPIRE
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board