Demolish It Now Building in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
Demolish It Now Building
- NEWLANDS GIRLS SCHOOL
- The multistorey
- the old cinema, pointless mingin waste of space.
- the offices near where sainsburys was.
- The last time I saw the statue of the boy at the top of the high street, there was nothing left but its feet, stained blood red as some townie had smashed it in. at least they're good for some things eh?
- tenpin - then i could do something decent on a saturday instead of watching my mates spend all their money on dancemats
- the high street. build it again like they planned to!
- SAINSBURYS AND WAITROSE IN MAIDENHEAD NEED TO BE MODERNISED.
- the old bus station and old factorys to make in door sk8parks
- any of the cloned unimaginative uninspired chain store architecture of michael shanley
- Berkshire house (the big tall one in the town centre).
- I hear that the Town Hall is on its way out (September 2002, still a rumour currently).
- The new flats on Frascati Rd, with the tennants inside, constantly blairing out crap music, like they got some stereo speakers for Christmas. Their female guests seem to think flashing their boobs to the passing traffic is hilarious.
Also Evenlode, does anyone actually want to live there?????????
- I wait in living hope for the day that Chicago Rock Cafe is struck down by lightning.....TWICE.... with every caked up wannabe porn actress and every beamer driving wide boy in it and the bouncers are as rude as hell not like the nice lads down at the bear!
Talking of bouncers whatever happened to Chad and Andy from the Goblin.
- I think every thing of Old Maidenhead is gone
- Most of the high street.
- Oh there r so many. On top of my list though would have to be the superbowl. Most annoying place on earth populated by the rejects of maidenhead. It has a really weird smell too!
- Claires Court School
- Not just one building, but the scores of office blocks we have. All look the same (ugly) and the vast majority are empty, with no hope of ever being filled. Yet there are still plans for more every week in the local rag.
- The Bell Pub - with its patrons still inside.
- Mc Donalds, so there is no place to hang out for the rude boys and girls
- The whole of Queen Street
- The 'Jolly Green Giant' next to the station.
- All the multi storey car parks
- The cinema that isn't a cinema but a wreck needs to be demolished. We would like a cinema. Why do we have to travel to High Wycombe, or God help us Slough?
- Most of the unsightly offices that keep popping up around the town. Although, if the millenium dome was in Maidenhead then I'd choose that!
- No building, but the horrendous statue at the top of the High street must go, It's evil.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board