Related Links in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
- Small Businesses can contact AVR International http://www.avr.co.uk in White Waltham for corporate anti virus/spam/spyware products
- www.wellcoolbuds.com delivers free to Maidenhead for all your hydro needs!
- www.skatemaidenhead.tk - Very relevent, includes 50+ videos of skateboard spots in Maidenhead!
- http://www.lineoutrecords.com - Local Record Label specialising in Alternative Electronica. Also organises, local gigs for Goth/Rock/Punk/Electronica Stuff
http://members.lycos.co.uk/maidenhead1 - Pisstake of the local paper
- www.phatcontrollers.com maidenhead based dj crew
- ASCOT BAND FREAKS ON CAMPUS WWW.THEFREAKSONCAMPUS.TK
- www.diablopaintballing.com we are your freindly fun safe paintball site.
- The Canadian Red Cross Memorial Hospital is a Maidenhead institution. For decades, most of the townsfolk were born there, and many more have explored the derelict site since its closure in 1986. A mystical and historical website devoted to this classic piece of local architecture went online in April 2002 and features hundreds of images, information - and even a ghost story. Check it out here: http://www.webaxs.net/~lynnash/crcmh
No Maidonian can survive without this resource!
- Try Maidenhead Rowing Club Webcam (!)
- Maidenhead.net contains information about Maidenhead and the surrounding area for residents and visitors. Includes photographic tour, town maps, accommodation, news, pub guide and the Maidenhead Mailing List. Also includes the The Maidenhead Pub and The Maidenhead Tour, containing lots of pictures of the area.
- Web Camera of the River Thames at Maidenhead and Web Camera of Queen Street
- The Maidenhead Advertiser
- Berkshire IVC
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board