Hookup Spots in Maidenhead, Berkshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Maidenhead.
- oaken grove park is a miss at night
- definatley holyport corner shop area on the bench, aysgarth park and tree alley
- braywick is gr8 for gettin plastered, or theres the "moor" emo,goth,grung,welcome, ne chav will be beaten.
- We usually hang out by the river, Ray Mill Island, or in Cookham by the River. Or by the cinema, there are alot of benches and I am ALWAYS late.
- kidwells park (good warm up)
- Skatepark "Matrix" in Kidwell's park.
- shift - twice a month (if your 18 or under and a goth!) otherwise tenpin
- at the mo it seems to be outside the new cinema and at the railway station. the train station munchkins have even got onto streetcrime uk.
- the wall on the bit that separates wessex way shops from the road (beware of the park though) and heynes green
- The skate park or 'skat patch' is the ideal location to partake of 99p bottles of cider, attempt to scab cigarrettes and sit in broken glass what more could you ask for??? entertainment... just sit and watch as helpless young skateboarders get torn to pieces by Avirex clad, Reebok wearing possee's from the Britwell estate innit mate!
- People of Maidenhead want more good shops in Maidenhead like Matalan, Debenhams, Gilesports, and other good cheap shops in Maidenhead. We know Slough is near but not everyone can get to Slough so please can we have good shops in Maidenhead we have got plenty of space for them. i might start a campaign and petition for more shops.
- kidwells park good place 2hang out apart from wen townies r in there , especially scary ones like trene & fran.... say no more
- round the sk8park in kidwells park or up pinkneys green by budgens roubnd the bak or up the cricket pitch it peaceful and very nice to drink
- to be found around the tea urn drininkg you got it mugs of tea
- under a willow tree on boulters lock island
- skate park in kidwells park but be careful u mite get beaten up
- remember upon entering the "hood" as its most commonly known, you shold make a trip to old man pat to see what fine selected smokeing products he has avliable.Always keep your car doos locked and you can jump red lights a night because of the number of car jackings!!!maidenhoods hardcore!!!- cox Green cru!! u no who we are!!!
- In the Nicholsons centre (always a bunch of wannabe hardmen), or at the skatepark near superbowl, again annoying gangs of useless teenagers dreaming of the day when they will start puberty. Always lookin for a fight, best to steer away from the 'rudeboys' (lol that makes me laugh)
- Behind the library with abottle of Old English
- wow there is now a new skate park. Unfortunately this has led to the alternative kids getting beaten up and mugged by the trendy kids.Kidwells Park has its uses after all.
- The best place to hang out if u r a grunger in maidenhead is Grenfell park! Oh Look out 4 a bloke called luke! He is very cool!! Heehee!
- By the Station.
- Maidenhood as it is known to veterans! has many redeeming features such as a nice Boulters Lock and a pretty place called Ray Mill Island.
- Any dark corner. That's why I moved from the hell hole.
- almost anywhere anytime depends on your age, experience and quick thinking
- You do get a lot 'hey we're really cool"skateboardy types hanging round outside the library. If you get in their way, it's totally your fault.
- Every Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night, McDonalds is the place where all the nippers catch up, get drunk then throw up everywhere. Someone please tell them to either hang out in Slough (with a huge population of annoying kids), or go home until they can get into the proper pubs and behave. Either that or send them to The Jack (pub).
- More drunken 14 year olds can be found at the library. Don't look at them or they will punch yer lights out, they're well 'ard. Kidwells Park: Watch out for flying footballs, people from the Travel Company having picnics, and in the evenings still more pissed 14 year olds.
- Winter Hill (three miles north) - now the car shagging capital of East Berkshire
- New skate park behind youth centre (youth centre mainly populated by adults learning martial arts (to protect them from 14 yr olds at Hook-up spots)).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sid Barker, jill, David Horton, Jon Barber, julia, Lloyd Ramsay, patrina lester, Fernando, Vincent, Salsa, Phil Rennie, Vicky Sworn, Jeff Shine, Damian Cooper, Lon Coley, Ariadne Web Design, Tamara Mursell, zoe, Jake!!, emily, dave, Jess, Nicola, tony wheeler, Eto Demerzel, John Woffinden, Barnaby, Paul Williams, HB, Hayley Davies, steve, Katherine Belcher, Nick, linus, Steven Smith, rhiannon baker, Ed W, james b, ben sullivan, Jules, Amy, Annalise, malcolm, chris, paul kilford, damon torsten, Fiona Merrick, matt higgins, gez, Jennie, camilla horwood, xcoerw, Henry, Dan Morton, Pauline Middleton, kilford, wellcoolbuds, ian lake, Leah Sherwood, kate foreman, daniel reeves, Paul Baker, robert porter, rosie severino, generic, Andrea S....., sharon, DONNA, Sam, Jordan, David Cook, Emma Hare, Sarah, ADAM WEBB, saz, jade, Callum, Bud Gruner, John Smiths, Tim, Ibz, sandy, bob, Colm Murphy, Andy, fanny, Andy Lamb
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Maidenhead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maidenhead Knowhere Board